ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite fetty wap thing is when the local radio dj's pronounce his name exactly like it sounds - Fetty Wap (slap). What a loser. He doesn't even know about Biggie or Jay Z (kind of like you...) and his inspiration is Gucci Man (respect).

My favorite fetty wap thing is when the local radio dj's pronounce his name exactly like it sounds - Fetty Wap (slap). What a loser. He doesn't even know about Biggie or Jay Z (kind of like you...) and his inspiration is Gucci Man (respect).

great.

MGD super cold is a nice change of pace beer. Same with Coors Banquet bottles. Coors Light is just shit, would rather have Natty Light than Coors Light.

Frisbee is my go to beach recreational sport.

As much as Anth falls for every single BS trend, its a good thing he has a good job. If not, NO DOUBT he would be the network marketing KING.

"Guys keep this in GYERO but just stumbled on this incredible business opportunity that involves getting healthy, its called ZIJA. Comes from a rare plant found in Cambodia. It's going to revolutionize the planet"

Hey guys I want to offer this to you all first, but I have the opportunity to get you in on the ground floor of a revolutionary fuel additive. Dale Jr is using this shit, and says he saves 16 miles a gallon with it"

Etc etc

Reactions: JHB4UK
Doc.. Always imagined you as a beach volleyball fella. Grease the body down with suntan oil , fire up "Playing With the Boys", high fives, the works.

<-- rocks the camelback quite often, and the handheld water bottle 90% of the time.

what would be your solution, anth, to staying hydrated on 3-4 hour runs with limited water available in 93-degree/sunny/super humid weather?
Umm my solution would be to not go on 3-4 hour runs in 90 degree heat. Like a normal person.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Here's a beach tip for you fellas - there are plenty of good local beers in Charleston, HHI, etc. that are brewed for the beach lifestyle. Light, not too much alcohol - you're sure to enjoy! Holy City Brewing has some good 'uns, for example. Break out of that beer shell and GO LOCAL!

Also, if you aren't gulping JACK3D and coconut water out of a Yeti cup after a hard day of CrossFit, you are doing it wrong. Enjoy.

As much as Anth falls for every single BS trend, its a good thing he has a good job. If not, NO DOUBT he would be the network marketing KING.

"Guys keep this in GYERO but just stumbled on this incredible business opportunity that involves getting healthy, its called ZIJA. Comes from a rare plant found in Cambodia. It's going to revolutionize the planet"

Hey guys I want to offer this to you all first, but I have the opportunity to get you in on the ground floor of a revolutionary fuel additive. Dale Jr is using this shit, and says he saves 16 miles a gallon with it"

Etc etc
Good thing your pops hooked you up because filling out an application is probably difficult for an illiterate. Did he also pay off your professors?

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Here's a beach tip for you fellas - there are plenty of good local beers in Charleston, HHI, etc. that are brewed for the beach lifestyle. Light, not too much alcohol - you're sure to enjoy! Holy City Brewing has some good 'uns, for example. Break out of that beer shell and GO LOCAL!

Also, if you aren't gulping JACK3D and coconut water out of a Yeti cup after a hard day of CrossFit, you are doing it wrong. Enjoy.

Good call. Just grab a $22 12-pack of special Charleston beach brew and profit.

Whatever you do, be sure to NOT spend any of the money you bust your ass making on the things you enjoy. Spend less money on lower quality items you don't enjoy and keep it real.

[laughing] "Lower quality" like that has shit to do with it.

It's math- 24 > 12

Reactions: JustinSphere
11378503_852542878171760_1578784566_n.jpg

#lifegoals

Kindly's beau Harrison Yonts is a convicted murderer?

...sentenced to 20 years, only to be pardoned on Ernie Fletcher's final day in office, reducing his sentence to 8 years...then being parolled shortly thereafter, and ended up serving only 3.5 years.

LOL.

Only things you really need in life are a TV, Miller Lite, and Bar Hopping weekends.

Anything else is pretty stupid imo

I really hate that I have to fill this role on here, but you guys have become so pretentious that it's poisoning the well. I can't let GYERO slip into that. I have to fight the good fight against you pompous dickwads for our own good.

Well? Koi pond, maybe. Mysterious hole, definitely. But no well (unless it's an artisanal well).

It is going to be like watching the protagonist in an old western movie taking arrow after arrow from marauding Indians, each shot inflicting deathly pain, while he helplessly tries to escape to the plains aboard his trusty steed.

Only this is no old western, the Indians are a short, stacked, and classy lass, and the arrows represent all those tiny deaths most of us experienced during engagement and the first few years of marriage.

I'm getting rather pretentious about my garden. My organic home grown urban tomatoes and zucchini will be the envy of Lexington.

Reactions: Mashburned
It is going to be like watching the protagonist in an old western movie taking arrow after arrow from marauding Indians, each shot inflicting deathly pain, while he helplessly tries to escape to the plains aboard his trusty steed.

Only this is no old western, the Indians are a short, stacked, and classy lass, and the arrows represent all those tiny deaths most of us experienced during engagement and the first few years of marriage.

I just don't know how you marrieds handle being around a person all the damn time. That's what truly scares me. They're always there, watching, judging. The lass makes me feel guilty (well tries to, anyway) only hanging out four days a week.

Anybody else's wife guilty of telling them about each household chore they complete? It's one of my biggest pet peeves. Like normal every day stuff shouldnt really be announced or celebrated.

"Hey babe I unloaded the dishwasher tonight and then reloaded it too"
"Don't worry about sweeping the kitchen- I did that already and I also threw the dust and crumbs in the trash bin, so you dont have to worry about doing that I did it."

I mean... thanks? Its whatever I guess but this is shit everyone does. Like everyone that lives in a house does this stuff every day. Quit looking for an atta-girl for doing your job. Shit.

It's a god damn mystery to us, too. But more importantly, you're going to become pretentious about things and stuff you never thought you could. Just happens. You'll learn to enjoy.

better hope yo woman learns scrapbooking, or crafting, or some other the damn thing that they spend their time on outside the house and you are not expected to join in and participate

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT