ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
On to the next trend.

425.reveler.lc.042010.jpg

K.

Bill Simmons sure picked a helluva time to piss off ESPN and get run. Missed his analysis during the NBA Playoffs and now we'll miss his Draft diary. Thanks, Bill. Hope your 2nd cliched Goodell blast was worth it!

Reactions: Geese Feeder
Meetch needs to get with it and get us UK Yeti's. 11/14 SEC schools and GD Louisville steady have them.

1) croakies are functional and necessary

2) pastels? lulz, hardly a trend and have been pretty prevalent the last 50-60 years, may want to look into that

3) I have zero bumper stickers on my new vehicle

4) wearing a hat is hardly a trend either. with a suit? so sheepish!

**oh and let me edit and add that anth has probably the 2nd largest Vineyard Vines wardrobe on GYERO, TS.

it wasnt just the glove shoes, it was the lecturing that went along with it.

just wait, im in the process of revamping my running stride.
you all really need to brush up on chi running.
you people are all a bunch of heel strikers.
forefoot running is the most efficient style of running.
once i get my form in place, i'll be a force to be reckoned with.

and then the jackass immediately gets injured. from running in glove shoes. [laughing]

Reactions: Geese Feeder
Picked up a Yeti Colster last night. Will be trying it out this weekend. Interesting the screw top design, guess it only works for standard size cans? hope Coors Light fit in there.

I have bad news for you. I have one, fits Bud Light / Miller Lite just fine. My wife drinks Coors Light, she tried my Yeti hugger, nope, does not fit. It says bottles are suppose to fit, I do not see it.

How much are the Tumblers ? Cabela's was the last stop for my hugger, wife looked everywhere. Of course they where $5 higher than anyone else. $30.

There is a very small (maybe hold 18 pack) Yeti cooler in the $250 range. Nope.

yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti
yeti

How do people feel about Summer Shandy at the pool/beach/boat?

Psht please. PTI ran without shoes then went and bought those marshmellow Hoka's. Don't get me started on you and running fads. I've never run wearing marshmellows and a damn camel back. Loser.

I like Coors Light for all day summer drinking. Just lighter refreshing taste. Cooler temps prefer Miller Lite.

I'll drink just about anything, but have never really liked Coors products. Miller Lite for dad.

Good summertime cocktail-> Kentucky Mule

Abita's strawberry is a fine beer paired with certain apps or 'serts. Their grapefruit beer is surprisingly good too. They obviously arent meant to be consumed by the dozen or through a funnel.

Summertime is Budweiser time. Its also the perfect post-yard work beer.

False, bucko.

11209472_706071316013_5268939865115556638_n.jpg

11403405_706071335973_3364317811028463860_n.jpg

Damn. Sold.

Is that laser etched? Are you laying in bed with your yeti?

I'm like hey wasup, helloooo....

And I get high with my yeti.
Just left the mall, I'm getting fly with my yeti....yeaaaaaaaa
And I can ride with my yeti
I be in kitchen cooking pies with my yeti...yeaaaaaa

<-- rocks the camelback quite often, and the handheld water bottle 90% of the time.

what would be your solution, anth, to staying hydrated on 3-4 hour runs with limited water available in 93-degree/sunny/super humid weather?

it's not really meant for the go-for-a-15-minute-jog-then-spend-the-afternoon-in-your-lulus-sipping-esspresso-at-starbucks-and-showing-off-your-quasi-workout-gear crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT