ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents went on vacation last week and had their german shepherd boarded. The people they left it with were the ones who trained her, so they weren't too worried about it. They got a call one morning that said they went to check on her in the morning and she was dead. No explanation or anything. She had been to the vet the week before and had gotten a clean bill of health, so we're guessing they let her get too hot. I'd be willing to be those cocksuckers didn't have the kennels ventilated or cooled properly. She's been sent for an autopsy to find out what happened for sure.

Feel bad mostly for my Dad, she was his best buddy.

My one interaction with Coomes was a while ago when NJT said something about the SEC winning like 13 of the last 21 non football championships and he responded that the south should have its priorities straight since its poor and overweight or something like that. So I told him that his priorities are great seeing how he writes for a hack UofL site instead of the Wall Street Journal. He proceeded to pitch a fit. What a tool bag.

That's the problem with those natural pet resorts. Sometimes the modern, more sheltered pups don't know how to handle themselves in a natural setting and their carnal instincts will get the best of them. Shame. Always take your doggy to the upscale boutique type places with the couches, TV's, and water resorts. It's not 1985 anymore. Dogs need that kind of environment to thrive, especially when they are away from their owners in a foreign environment.

Reactions: ctharris07
<--- would end up in jail if I left my German Shepherd at a kennel and he died because of something they did. :(

The Northeast! Education!

$25/day. Usually once a week if wife and I are both working or I'm coming off a 24 hr shift. Sans death, worth every penny to wear the pup out.

Amy Schumer had a pretty hilarious skit on doggie daycare/doggie adoptions and the hens who own these mutts on her show earlier this season.

Dogs are worse than kids these days. Farm dogs I had growing up could probably take care of themselves for week or two but we would always stop by and have somebody put some food in their bowl while we were gone.

Dogs are worse than kids these days. Farm dogs I had growing up could probably take care of themselves for week or two but we would always stop by and have somebody put some food in their bowl while we were gone.

So what you're saying is...no, they couldn't take care of themselves.

Coomes hates me because he knows Jerry Tipton and a fine writer and man like Jerry Tipton doesn't deserve to have his name besmirched by some "random internet hack" (he does have a way with words) like me.

:americanflag:

I love how Boogie Cousins has come full circle with the media. Seems now everyone loves the guy.

Reactions: Mashburned
They could get their own water, plenty of exercise, poop in an area nobody would walk, would depend on the time of year but killing a rabbit/squirrel or grabbing some roadkill was a pretty common occurrence. So Im saying they could easily take care of themselves, just might be a little hungry after a week depending on what was available.

if you want to open a simple, profitable business, a nice dog kennel is it. we take ours to one thats just a few blocks away and charges $25, or $37.50 for two. when they're booked, we end up at another place that's something crazy like $70/night for two. that's two freaking animals. they could stay at the super 8, and we could tip the housekeep some spare change to walk them twice/day and it would cost less than that. plus, they'd get free continental breakfast and wi-fi (hey-yo!).

so, what is it exactly about typing out that faces were chewed off & eaten that gets

"Mashburned and drxman1 like this."

I was happy to see him use proper verbage.

Could have just said mauled. Probably the most correct, technical description of the events.

Gored implies you were run through by a horn, tusk, or large member.

"gored" = like many other verbs, this is yet another example of one of bbdk's favorite search keywords on badjojo.

Here's my dog's digs when she gets boarded at London Pet Lodge. Bed. Chair. TV. Rug. For a little extry, they'll put privacy petitions across the front bars in case your pup doesn't want to be bothered. It's not the wide screen she's used to at home, but she manages.

210fa3992edf1b49abddbd57fa7d59c2.jpg

-Angus and Clyde got kicked out of doggie daycare a few years ago. That was a sham. One of the workers accused Angus of "backing her into a corner". He was the least aggressive dog on the planet. smh. Clyde got in trouble for getting into fights, which I totally believe. He's a South End Redneck at heart.

Clyde does have a "professional dog runner" these days because I'm too pregnant to take him running everyday. Anth is too busy riding his bike to take him out, and says "his back hurts" if he does because Clyde occasionally pulls on the leash. :rolleyes: It's worth it to me to keep his exercise up and I still take him walking most days, which he does like to do.

-I can't think about the draft or watch games from this season that have been on recently, etc. It's just too sad still. (sorry Geese) I do listen to KSR everyday though and I've become numb to them talking about the season/the Wisconsin game/etc. if I don't think about it too much. Sucks.

-Granted it was actually "official" yesterday but Anth sends me this random text about being excited for the Bahamas in 2016. I was like, umm, they announced that months ago, you just aren't paying attention to sports (except for biking and golf).

Reactions: drxman1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT