ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

10 wins in 2021, 7 in 2022. Stoops now has a losing record at UK. Losses credit for a 10 win season and losses a bowl win. Of the 11 players, 8 went on and played while ineligible. Wonder who the 8 are ? Probably why Stoops has been looking around and was going to leave for A&M.

• Haha
Reactions: gattongrad09
So the entire program gets punished for something that is now 100% legal, and that the NCAA agrees program leadership didn't know a damn thing about?

What a farce. Seriously, why won't UK take the "haha, no" stance of...I don't know, EVERY OTHER MAJOR PROGRAM in the 2A?
I mean, we all know why, and he buttons all 3 on his polo.

NCAA admits coaches shouldn’t and wouldn’t have known about the issues……

Then WTF is the punishment for? If the work isn’t completed and they were paid then the NIL deal was violated, how in the hell does this impact the university when the university isn’t directly allowed to pay the kids?

I’d sue the F out of the NCAA and tell them to get F’d!

Looks like a testament to the secondary getting beat. That ball had NO zip on it. More of a wounded duck than thrown on a rope. DB appeared to be close in coverage, but because the ball was wobbling had too much air under it, it gave him time to close. Vandagriff needs to throw a tighter ball than that one. Brown gonna have a BIG year though, his speed is a hell of a weapon.

IMG-1776.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT