ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see WCS fall to the Suns. He'd play a ton of minutes out of the gate and the UK connection with Bledsoe and Knight would be nice to see.

Reactions: Mashburned
Anything is better than staying in Sactown. That place is a zoo.

GTFO anyway you can, Boogie. Dude is wasting away out there. You don't want to end up like KG and only then land on a contender in your twilight years.

58-24 in 2003-2004 (Best record in a LOADED West).
NBA MVP
Took the Lakers to 6 in the WCF starting Fred Hoiberg at PG.

I know you just started watching the NBA a couple years ago, but that's a s*** take.

My gawd.

This woman is ridiculous.

That ass is fake AF. Has to be. It's gotten to the point where I question any sort of an ass on a chick with that small of a waistline.

Me. Questioning the validity of a booty? What has this world come to?

It's getting ridiculous, guys. RIDICULOUS.

That ass is fake AF. Has to be. It's gotten to the point where I question any sort of an ass on a chick with that small of a waistline.

Me. Questioning the validity of a booty? What has this world come to?

It's getting ridiculous, guys. RIDICULOUS.

She's a latina which leads me to believe THE BOOTY IS REAL.

- What a beautiful morning. Looks like the weekend should be solid, too, temps in the 70s.

- My advice to you young kids out there in your early 20s- move to a place with a healthy senorita population.
latest

- Skyline for lunch today. :) Should I go coney sidecar with my 3way or what?

- I really like the name Piper.

- This All-Star Game is going to be a pain in my ass. Think I might just take vacation that Monday and Tuesday.

- Seems there is no Murray optimism whatsoever. What a bitch class. I'm just happy we got one the toughest SOB in the class in Briscoe. These bitches want to go play for NIT teams, then F'em. I'm not mad at guys like Diallo or Ingram. We get beat by Kansas and Duke, fine, but when recruits are choosing Cal, Miss State, UNLV, Oregon, etc., it just speaks to this class.

- Started this book. If you love books about the minors like I do, you'll love it. Touches on everybody from bigtime prospects to former "stars" making a comeback to lifer Crash Davis types.

51bAVre-MZL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

starting Fred Hoiberg at PG.

Like I said, wasting away.

KG made it past the 2nd round once.... ALL the way to the conference finals. Impressive!! If it wasn't for Sam's bad back, you would have beaten the Lakers and won it all! FIRE STERN NOW.

Good grief.

Last edited:
The state of North Carolina boasts these ridiculous talents in the class of '16:

Harry Giles
Dennis Smith
Bam Adebayo
Sasha Killeya-Jones
Seventh Woods (South Carolina, but still prime UNC recruiting ground)

And it appears the Tar Heels will get NONE of these guys.

-:35 indeed. o_O Would do a trial subscription somewhere to see a black man tackle that JMO.

-Took 1st in a little golf outing yesterday...pretty wodie. Not a "real" tourney by any stretch, but a stroke play field of 60 w/ quite a bit of good-to-decent golfers. 74, w/ a double on 17 got it done....a few skins as well. First time I've won anything in I can't remember when, so I was pretty pumped.

First outing I've ever played in that wasn't a scramble...which was awesome. Scrambles are fun with the right crew on certain occasions, but 90% of the time I pretty much hate them.

Heritage Hill is just outstanding. No clue how/why that place is there....did some millionaire just get bored and decide to build a Top 5 public KY course in the middle of nowhere Bullitt Co.or what? Place is just immaculate, and HUGE. If you haven't played out there, I can't recommend it enough.

-While I love Russell, I feel like he has the biggest boom/bust potential in the draft among the better players.

-I think Okafor will be damn good, and is as close to a sure thing as there is in the draft..it's almost as if Towns' huge rise has made discounting Okafor the popular take, which I don't quite understand.

-Every time we boarded our dogs back in the day they either came home sick, with fleas, or both. Hiring a gay dog sitter ftw.

-Not a huge fan of' 2015 Biking Dork Anth. JMO. Needs to just make his signature "got in a nice ride last night, legs feel GREAT", would save him more energy for said rides.

-I get that companies have to provide disclaimers, waivers, etc. for just about everything these days, but sometimes I think it's bullshit. Paid parking lots, for instance. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AUTO THEFT OR ITEMS STOLEN FROM VEHICLES DURING PARKING HOURS.

I mean, if people are paying to park in your lot or garage, then I would think you assholes would be the exact people who are responsible for making sure my car doesn't get stolen or nobody steals my Kenwood. Who else would they suggest I blame? Just irks me.

-Towles is an idiot, but not mad at him for that UofL tweet. I appreciate the passion. Just back it up on the field, damn it.

-Thinking of hitting Keeneland early that Thursday of the Auburn game for a few races. Just for the novelty of it. Tailgate by 3:00 or so.

-Leave for Charleston this Friday. Plan is to be on the road by 6:30, little girl asleep in the car by her normal bedtime (8:00 pm), uninterrupted Dad thinking time until 12:30 am when we'll stop in Spartanburg for the night. Early to rise, Mom entertains little girl for 4 hours and then I'm wearing shorts with built-in underwear for 7 days.

* if you want a real life crash davis type, corky miller is it....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corky_Miller

corky miller, as a hitter, was terrible. but, he was so incredibly valuable as a leader/backstop/pitcher handler/defensive replacement that he somehow played in 11 major league seasons, and 17 pro seasons in total -- despite a career .193 (mlb)/.248 (minors) batting average. didn't retire until he was 38, and immediately got a managing job with the reds single-a affiliate. he'll be a big league manager within 3-4 years.

* current book lineup....

the dog stars (peter heller) = awful. heller is a really interesting guy. avid outdoorsman (kayaking/fly fishing), but this post-apocalyptic book is garbage.
delivering happines (tony hsieh) = i try to average 1 "this billion dollar business kicks ass and heres how they did it" book. marcus learn about zappos.
natural born heroes (chris mcdougall) = follow up to classic born to run, but hasn't really gotten much hype.
the old man and the sea (hemingway) = just got the itch after visiting his place in key west.

* the bellydancers are coming to visit this weekend = [banana][banana][banana][cheers]:cool2::boxing:

YETI RANDOMS:

-Got my Dad/Stepdad Yeti Tumblers for Father's Day.

-Dad uses his at the Dental office for his coffee, Stepdad uses his on the Farm for his iced tea while tending to the Cows. Pretty versatile Cup, man. Neither had heard of them, and both won't shut up about how awesome they are. Perfect little gift.

-As a huge quality product dork/snob, my Dad is pretty impossible to shop for. He'll research something for months before pulling the trigger...probably still subscribes to Consumer Reports. Felt like a pretty big win getting him something he wasn't up on, fully expect him to have the full Yeti arsenal by Christmas.

-TurboK brought 2 to the golf course yesterday....seemed to be pretty awesome. Had to abandon after 2 beers though....those Bud Heavies go down a little too quickly out of a cup. Plus, unless it's a crafty, I just prefer beer straight from a can w/ Coozie.

-Yeti

Last edited:
-Dad just got from Charleston and said it was miserable hot/humid. He toughed it out by the pool for about 2 hours and finally called bullshit and bounced. Hopefully you all get a break and looking at the weather you should.

-Can't catch a damn break at work the past few weeks. Constant kicks to the nuts.

-Re: Cycling ->Better than Fanth. That's for sure. Also allows me to drink and eat pretty normally while cutting a few lbs. Don't worry Super-Dad Anth will be here soon enough to school all you idiots on the proper ways to raise your kids.

-Any other year I would be T - 7days from Vegas. :cry:

-Speaking of biking, riding with the boys Sat-Sun in Louisville for the MS Ride.

Got to be on the beach in Charleston this time of year or else forget it. What always amazes me is the heat at night, though. Pretty damn defeating when the sun is down and it's still well into the 80's with that low country humidity.

Still dope, though. My favorite week of the year. Plus, I'm bringing about 5 different Kentucky Football shirts down after last fall's thrilling come from behind victory over my Gamecocks. :cool2:

Reactions: JHB4UK and wcc31
Picked up a Yeti Colster last night. Will be trying it out this weekend. Interesting the screw top design, guess it only works for standard size cans? hope Coors Light fit in there.

It was bound to happen. As soon as everyone said, "these things are ridiculously over priced," we were all intrigued. Easiest call ever.

Granted I think only Pope would actually buy the cooler. A $25 cup is expensive but doable. I still think a $500+ cooler is silly.

Take shots at me all you want, but it's the truth. Trendiest bunch of bitches I've ever seen.

Cooler, no way.

Wodie cup/coozie? No brainer, imo. Plus, easier to pack & drink out of than a Bubba Keg

I use ghetto White Styrofoam cups at home for my beside water just to keep it cold longer.

* face it, anth. you were beaten to the punch on yeti. you'll dig your heels on this one forever.

* face it, anth. you were beaten to the punch on yeti. you'll dig your heels on this one forever.
Meh, I have 8 coolers in my garage. We all know I'm not scared to drop money on something stupid. I just don't have the need to keep ice cold for 2 weeks in a tiny cooler. Probably will buy a couple of those cups though.

Plus the odds of someone leaving one at my house after a tailgate is pretty high. Considering thats where 7 of my 8 coolers came from.

I'm sure there will be some cool expensive new shoe, workout, supplement, headgear, moisturizer, sweatpants, socks, cup, scooter, pogo stick, etc. coming around the bend that he can out-trend those guys for soon enough.

bubba keg = [roll]

31VlaM1uu-L.jpg

this was the white trash prelude to the yeti. sold at wal-mart, for petes sake. wodie LOVED this sucker back in the day on our hhi trips. load that sucker up with 64 ounces of purple drank, and he was ready to roll all day.

[laughing]

- bubba keg
- sleeveless t
- cargo trunks
- gas station shades
- gas station lid

profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT