ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't understand the fear some express about CWS not being finished in time. Pretty safe assuming there were substantial penalties put in the construction contract if it was not finished by midnight Sept 4th. If the foremen need to have those ol boys out there working 18 hour shifts in july & august to meet their complete date and collect in full to #profit, they will do so.

horrific story from Charleston

of course this Murray recruitment is gonna drag on all summer, and of course it is neck & neck with a mediocre school/coach any smart non-2015 kid wouldn't pick over the high draft factory that Cal has going here at UK. Cal's offering yet another knucklehead the golden ticket, the winning lottery ticket, gonna grab it and secure your future? nah, Oregon's been good to fellow Canadians & one of my boy's is there....tough tough choice bro, maybe decide in Aug at enrollment day lol.

- Who in the hell eats the wing tips?

- Loving Destin, but I'll be ready to come home in a few days.

- Today's agenda. Pool, one on one lunch date with my wife, beach, grill out, pool, fishing on the beach, pool.

- Back to beer today. Yesterday's limoncello cocktails that my SIL was feeding me were great, but too sweet to drink all day.

- Watching the kids have fun swimming all day brings back memories, you guys. I used to swim from 10-5:30 at Tacoma Pool in Dayton every day unless I had baseball practice/games.

- Tired. Bald. Fat. Happy. Out.

Reactions: drxman1
Alexander Hamilton being removed from the $10 Bill is total BS. Pretty much the father of our financial system.

Alexander Hamilton being removed from the $10 Bill is total BS. Pretty much the father of our financial system.

I don't get the people who care either way on this issue. I mean, congrats, I guess quasi-Feminists on social media. You really corralled a big one here.

So on the heels of the Bucks unveiling great looking new uniforms the Clippers counter with
CHwGCGTUEAM6eAe.0.0.jpg

Don't understand the fear some express about CWS not being finished in time. Pretty safe assuming there were substantial penalties put in the construction contract if it was not finished by midnight Sept 4th. If the foremen need to have those ol boys out there working 18 hour shifts in july & august to meet their complete date and collect in full to #profit, they will do so.

its like a rule. anytime theres a major sporting event or construction project, its our humanly duty to make a dramatic issue about how ill prepared the venue will be on the due date. remember the sochi olympics?? i mean, one sportwriter even stayed in a hotel that was missing a ceiling tile!!

just get rid of fraking pennies, money idiots. round everything to $00.05 from now on, K thx.

The All Star Caps are pretty terrible, though I get the history regarding the Mr. Redlegs pillbox. The NL caps look better than the AL caps. The logo caps with animals (Marlins, Orioles, Blue Jays) look the best of the bunch.

Screen-shot-2015-06-17-at-3.06.54-PM.png

Think the AL are better. 2 animals to 1. And among the letter hats - KC, the Sox and Houston stand out. A's also jumps out at you.

All are awful though.

i think they should go with scuffed up, rounded bill caps. throw a fish hook on there for fun. and all the players can tear little vertical slits in the bottom of their pant legs. sponsored by abercrombie & fitch.

(does that place still exist??)

Reactions: Mossip
Shorts:

- Congrats to Wodie on US Open week. I know how much he loves this tournament.

- Are tennis skirts (or as Wodie calls them- "thunder skirts") making a comeback? Followed a ridiculous blonde rocking one into work today. My gawd.

- KSR's Top 10 Tweets is a further example of just how awful Twitter is. I don't like your quips, bro! (which would be a great Tweet).

- Will Poythress finally live up to expectations at PF this season? It's all I can think about. How good was he in the Bahamas?

- Mr. Murray's "long-term effect" quotes has to be a good sign for UK, right?

- Have a feeling that despite his height, Ulis will be getting 1st round love by the end of the year.

- What better name for a EKy mountain-backer than Kash Daniel?

- The Clippers already have the best, cleanest unis in the NBA.

- @B.B.d.K. - you and Lauren hitting any of these big country concerts late summer? McGraw, Paisley, Aldean, Bentley and Bryan all are still to come.

Doubt it. No interest in seeing anyone on that list other than Aldean, which we saw last month...I guess McGraw would be cool, he's at least got some classics.

I loathe Brad Paisley, always have really.

-Thunderskirt era was on Fleek, for sure. Whew.

-Need to sign Kash Daniel.

-Surely to God we'll know the ID of the little shithead gunman in Charleston soon. Pretty clear pictures of him and his car. Touch that kid. Hope they catch him alive.

-Pulling for Lefty & Ricky this weekend.

-The stories about the Economy Inn on Bardstown Road are disgusting. Pretty awesome knowing my daughter lays her head so close to there! Christ. New Costco could be dope, though.

-Inlaw's little beach house has one bathroom and it's pretty much at the center of the house. This was a bigger issue back in our courtship days. However, I managed to scout out a pretty decent facility at the nearby marina for emergencies. Usually could think of 2-3 excuses to ride up there during the week on a solo mission. Sometimes I'd come back completely empty handed which would go unnoticed. Others, I'd have a Gatorade and maybe some sunscreen.

-Someone brought in the tiny chicken biscuits from CFA this morning. Damn. Never had those. Went a little deep so I'm skipping lunch now.

-Willy, Destin is a great place for drowning. Check that out if you have time.

:sunglasses:Coming up to Cincy July 1st for AWOLNATION. Stoked

Colossal King Crab legs are the way to go. Unreal.

No interest in the little winglets. Really Richie?

Glad Willy is enjoying my town.

Joing TMFH and Huber for the Stoops dinner. :sunglasses:

There are some materials for CWS that will probably not be delivered in time for the season. Won't hold up the actual games but they are noticeable items, especially for the fancy pants posters in this thread.

There are some materials for CWS that will probably not be delivered in time for the season. Won't hold up the actual games but they are noticeable items, especially for the fancy pants posters in this thread.
Good. Hope delivery of those materials for that part of the stadium don't arrive until November 29th to be honest.

University of Texas quickly approved sale of wine/beer at their football stadium. This, like the CFB playoffs, makes too much sense and a financial goldmine so it has to be adopted nationwide within the next 5 yrs. Right?

I was actually gonna ax about AWOLNation. Are they gay or nah, b/c I actually like a few of their songs...just found out this weekend that they are who sings them. Can't really pinpoint what style they are, but they seem pretty unique.

-I was referring to the little solo jaunts up to the marina.

Compliments the burnt orange air ducts nicely, imho. Think that's what they were going for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT