ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like tanning beds, those things are dangerous imo.

Starting to get boat fever bad. It's been too long.

Cincinnati let me down with these ASG hats. Pretty sure even Louisville couldn't have come up with anything worse.

screen-shot-2015-06-17-at-1-03-52-pm.png

Wtf do you mean doc boat *doesnt* have a boat. This changes everything. I looked up to him.

Not sure how anybody can take up for Bubba. He is a sanctimonious prick even when he doesn't have to be.
Had a verbal altercation at the Ryder Cup with Bones, Mickelson's caddie. Playing best ball, I'm working the right side of the fairway on 12. Kim puts his right down the middle, Phil pulls the shit out of his, puts it in the woods. The other Marshall runs right to where the ball landed, I go down to help him. He had where the ball landed marked with his hat. It's a deep ravine with about 2 feet of leaves.
As we are digging through the leaves, Mickelson's shows up, we show him where it landed, all 3 of us are now looking. About 1 min later Bones shows up running his deek sucker.

Bones: WHERE IS IT MARSHALLS
Me: if I knew I wouldnt be digging through these leaves.
Bones: its your job to watch it
Me: we did watch it, that hat is where it entered the ravine, its in these leaves
Phil finds it about 3 feet from the hat, under 2 feet of leaves. Diggs enough out to ID the ball, has zero shot. Kim puts his 2nd shot about 10 feet from the pin, Phil picks his ball up and heads to green. Bones walks back to pick up bag, tells me " maybe you should keep these people back a little better"
Me: I couldn't, I was looking for a guys ball because his caddie is a ******"
Bones: Fack YOU!
Me:fock you, I bet Phil even knows you are a ******
Bones: shut the fock up.......and heads toward green.

The guy was a prick just to be a prick. Phil couldn't have been nicer. I have zero tolerance for pricks who think their shit doesn't stink.

Reactions: Mashburned
Me: if I knew I wouldnt be digging through these leaves.
Me: we did watch it, that hat is where it entered the ravine, its in these leaves
Phil finds it about 3 feet from the hat, under 2 feet of leaves. Diggs enough out to ID the ball, has zero shot. Kim puts his 2nd shot about 10 feet from the pin, Phil picks his ball up and heads to green. Bones walks back to pick up bag, tells me " maybe you should keep these people back a little better"
Me: I couldn't, I was looking for a guys ball because his caddie is a ******"
Bones: Fack YOU!
Me:fock you, I bet Phil even knows you are a ******
Bones: shut the fock up.......and heads toward green.

100% false.

Actual conversation...

Me: its over here somewhere.
Me: we placed that hat as close to where it entered as we could. I think its in these leaves
Me: I'm sorry"
Bones: [glares]
Me:[inside own head fock you, I bet Phil even knows you are a ******]
Bones: heads toward green.

- Think my new hattogan is whenever BRax gets smart with Jody Demling on the tweet machine.

Demling.. " New premium site now available for Cardinal baseball."

Rax.. " Big, if true. Nobody wants to discuss UL baseball with poors."

Demling.. " Premium subscribers find out what the UL coaches told 4 star linebacker."

Rax.. " What to order at Hoots."

- B Rax definitely has his own distinct online voice.

- Names for Boat's new Boat?

I'm thinking Tig Ol' Bitties will be in there somewhere.

Reactions: Mashburned
Hoots

Free Mammograms!!!!

Big Johnson

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: - I vote for a string of "freaky face" emojis. I really hope emojis continue to cement themselves in American culture.

Hoots no longer offers the full wing. You get drummies or a what used to be the full wing without the wing tip. Kind of pisses me off.

The USGA basically lost the course during the 2010 U.S. Am, and said they learned from that mistake, and wouldn't repeat it during the Open.

We'll see...

I guess the camera angles for TV at Commonwealth Stadium will be changing/higher. Might be interesting. I've actually always liked the low sight lines the old media row area provided. Was a unique perspective.

I guess the camera angles for TV at Commonwealth Stadium will be changing/higher. Might be interesting. I've actually always liked the low sight lines the old media row area provided. Was a unique perspective.
Just a month and a half away from fall camp. Time is flying. Hope CWS is ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT