ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ron100.jpg

Definitely 'we are the needle' type shit that sets us apart.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
-How have you never had chicken minis, SAE? You've been missing out.

-Matt was saying on KSR yesterday that 95% of the stadium would be done in time... everything a normal fan would need. So I wonder what the other 5% is? He also was talking about the first game possibly being at 7p.

-Bob, I'm impressed you had crab legs for dinner instead of steak for the 5th time in a week.

The minis are a terrible deal financially though. No bang for your buck at all. Almost $1 per.

Sausage biscuit for $1 at McDonald's or DQ is the best breakfast deal in town for the money. Add a coffee or coke for $1.

Thanks Geese. We are around this weekend. And for many weekends to come, I suppose. 37 weeks on Saturday. Eek. George, hang in there til after July 7th please. K, thanks.

George needs all sorts of things, please hurry.

We're late on our shower gift and I feel bad. Plus, LSAT mentioned wanting to get something off-the-radar that Jaimanthony may not yet have (ha, I know right lol) or haven't anticipated they'll need down the road.

Stay in your lane on this one, bub.

-Bob, I'm impressed you had crab legs for dinner instead of steak for the 5th time in a week.

So far its been:

Saturday-Halibut (at Distilled)
Sunday-Zuchini spaghetti
Monday-Salmon
Tuesday-Pork chops (grilled)
Weds-Crab legs

but I do have a nice bone in ribeye for tonight;)

Mickleson
Stenson
Rory
DJ
Scott

Not a bad Top 5 leaderboard to start coverage off...

This thing playing easier than expected, or has the fun not really started yet?

Need to show Natalie more, imo.

Last edited:
Fox's pregame coverage was pretty good. Too bad they couldn't run Molly McGrath through a MILF machine, doh. Who wants to watch a chick who hasn't plopped out 3-4 kids and is starting to sag?

I heard Tim Brando for a second, and was pleasantly surprised with what he said. Bubba left a long putt short and was smacking his arms against his side in disgust, and clearly complaining about why it came up short. Brando: I can safely say that it came up short because you didn't hit it hard enough. I can get behind some commentary like that.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Stones last night in Nashville. Not sure how they keep doing it. 2.5 hours of pure rock and roll. Incredible show. :sunglasses:

Stones last night in Nashville. Not sure how they keep doing it. 2.5 hours of pure rock and roll. Incredible show. :sunglasses:

Third person from a third separate concert this summer who has said the same thing- the Stones are killing it this tour. They say Jagger hops around the stage like a 30-year-old.

Reactions: legalbeagle123
My wife made some baked zucchini the other night. To get the 5 year old to try it I had to eat a piece. Nearly vomited but held it down. I know I have a simpleton palette, but man that was awful.

Zucchini quiche was one of my favorites growing up. Haven't had any in forever tho

Think UK's hands are somewhat tied into what they can and can't do with Rupp since they don't own the facility.

Love her and the aura she produces but man Rupp is ugly from the outside. Just a large sheet metal box. What I don't get is how we have the most historic program ever yet the only tribute to The Baron is some janky ass plastic banner on the High Street entrance. Unacceptable.

You go to Bryant Denny in Ttown and there's not only a museum for Bryant but bronze statues for every championship coach right outside the stadium. Realize it's a different sport but still.

Chad's favorite, "Calendar Guy", is the absolute worst...

YEAH. THE BEST THING TO DO IS CALL MY ASSISTANT AND SEE WHAT AVAILABILITY I HAVE FOR MID AUGUST. COULD PROBABLY DO COFFEE AT 6:15 ON A WEDNESDAY.

I'd rather not, chief. How about you go touch yourself?

Lolz, yep. Even worse though is outside of work calendar guy, as Chad referenced. Soooooooooooooooo busy.

Killa was the worst at this. [eyeroll]

Not now, obviously w/ a wife and 3 children, but the 35 years before that.

Last edited:
No snackdown/accomodations/sex review from Beaumont Inn, Brooksie?

Place was beautiful, the room was fantastic, and the staff couldn't have been nicer. Really neat old building filled with antiques and period pieces. Beautiful part of the state. Highly recommended.

After a Maker's Old Fashioned we got started with chicken livers which were some of the best I've had. Then went with the "yellow leg" fried chicken (white meat), green beans, mashed potatoes, and corn pudding. Washed that down with a crisp sparkling wine. Lass ordered the boiled custard for dessert and we each enjoyed decaf.

As has most always been the case when I take women to dinner the rest is history, bub. [smoke]

Lolz, yep. Even worse though it outside of work calendar guy, as Chad referenced. Soooooooooooooooo busy.

Killa was the worst at this. [eyeroll]

Not now, obviously w/ a wife and 3 children, but the 35 years before that.

It's awful. She tried to pull this the other day- "I am soooo busy this summer!!!"

Committing future weekends to drinking and other tomfoolery isn't being busy. It's sillyass shit but it's not "busy." 73 is busy. Booker is busy. Willy is busy. WE just have plans we can easily break to get drunk at various birthday parties, engagement parties and meet-ups for the next five Saturdays. If you're feeling overwhelmed, cool, just tell your friends we can't make it. They'll survive without us, but spare me the busy shit.

Sundry & Vice- a quaint new cocktail speakeasy in OTR has Old Fashioneds on-tap. Haven't had one yet, but am curious about them. That's quickly become my favorite specialty drink on all these BUSY weeekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT