ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i read that entire article, and kept thinking to myself "whats next, this dude gonna drop a major sponsor and switch to locally made clubs??" swear to god i would have lost it right then and there.

Well, that just reinforced my "hatred" of the guy. He's a narcissistic phony, a vainglorious asshole, a real shit-bag, if you will.

'Wet Shaving' has to be the funniest 'thing' of all time. [laughing]

Who knew warm water and/or cream to the blade & skin would present a more comfortable shave than a dry blade/face?

Anyone tried 'wet drinking'? Something I've been experimenting with lately ...and I've found if you drink liquids as opposed to solids, they go down MUCH smoother and easier - straight to the gullet with minimal effort and no esophageal irritation. I guess the same basic principles apply with Wet Shaving.

Either way, I highly recommend both to their alternatives.

Credit to wildcatadam. I know I give him a hard time, but I have to give him props on this one, he NAILED it.

Thanks again, Adam!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dennis Reynolds
'Wet Shaving' has to be the funniest 'thing' of all time. [laughing]

Who knew warm water and/or cream to the blade & skin would present a more comfortable shave than a dry blade/face?

Anyone tried 'wet drinking'? Something I've been experimenting with lately ...and I've found if you drink liquids as opposed to solids, they go down MUCH smoother and easier - straight to the gullet with minimal effort and no esophageal irritation. I guess the same basic principles apply with Wet Shaving.

Either way, I highly recommend both to their alternatives.

Credit to wildcatadam. I know I give him a hard time, but I have to give him props on this one, he NAILED it.

Thanks again, Adam!

Could see you snorting the alcohol powder.

Resurfaced is kinda cool, imo. Been once for 5 minutes on the way to a show at the KY Center, but it seemed like a nice vibe to me.

It's a vacant space amongst some Main St. High Rises kind of 'hidden' from the street that they've made into a Pavilion type setting. Cool lighting, areas, etc. You walk in a little door, and it opens up into a pretty wodie space where another office building would typically be right in the heart of downtown.

It's a Bourbon Theme this time around...if you like being downtown, outside, art, drinking, food trucks, and listening to live music, not sure what there is to complain about.

But then again, SAE is a pretty miserable dude these days, so I'm sure it's pretty awful compared to whatever he's doing (SpongeBob, Hole In Ground, etc) on Friday/Saturday nights.

Last edited:
Erik Compton was a bitch at the Players. Bitching to one of the ladies about people taking his picture walking to the tee box, which was permitted until they were on the tee box. Kept bitching about people not following directions and the guy next to us yelled "like people from S. Florida?" and that shut him right up. They were both from Miami.

About an hour later, we randomly stopped in the middle of a fairway to see some shots and Compton's caddy runs up to where we were standing pointing at one dude with his phone out screaming for him to put it away. Looks at about 20 more of us asking who has their phone out. We're 20-25 yards from his ball.

Patrick Reed hits a great shot on a Par 3, turns around and loudly brags to his caddy about how great the shot was as his partner is putting his tee in the ground.

It's a bummer to see these guys act like coddled little bitches. KJ Choi, who I don't think can even speak English, smiles and waves at everyone and looks like he's having fun even after he duffs a 30 yard shot. Few others like Stricker didn't seem to take themselves too seriously, either.

- Chicken and rice, milk, piece of cake...pic coming soon lol.

He's gonna really have to throw his wait around these next two games to bring home the title.

1/2 leftover grilled chicken with some buffalo sauce and cheese. Piece of chocolate.

-Back in the day the lunch rundown was a mid day staple. Miss that.

-After Bubba's outburst towards his caddie I was on the fence but then the PGAC last year, he was dead to me. I was there hanging out at the tee box before he came through. Watching how much the young kids loved that event, all the players taking pictures, signing autographs, yucking it up. Just a really cool fun idea and 30+ kids actually on the tee box for the event as special guest and 100 more surrounding as spectators. It was certainly the energy and highlight of the course. This POS walks up as the most anticipated player for the long drive contest, cusses, hits a f*cking 3i, walks off the tee as his partner swings, brags about how he's going to hit driver the rest of the week, bashes the hokey event, later gives a halfass apology and cites his relationship with God. There's just nothing I can think of to excuse that. People get pissy in the heat of battle and when shit goes wrong and I can understand that to a certain extent.

This was a charity event in a Tuesday practice round. He's just a bad person, nothing else can be said.

-So this golf course... well. Finally catching up on "Live at" and this should be interesting. Euro's I guess have to be favorites. Maybe Ricky. McDowell is +7000, might be worth $10.

Reactions: roguemocha
-TKE, haven't you been building that house for like 8 years? Seems that you asked about geothermal equipment when I still lived in Louisville. 8 years building a house would be tough on anyone.

We looked around for several years and just couldn't find the perfect spot. Fell pretty good on what we ended up with (deal, location, neighborhood-wise.) we went with Infinity stuff and are happy with it.

Thx, Parrot. Will call Diaz.

He's the worst type of "not a good person." He's basically the equivalent of super conservative gay hating preacher/politician guy who secretly bangs dudes down behind the bus station at 4 am. He's a fake, and he hides behind his religion. He's an attention whore that denies it. He's arrogant in his rudeness, and he can shove his contemptuous snake oil grin up his Amazonian wife's hairy butthole.

He's the worst type of "not a good person." He's basically the equivalent of super conservative gay hating preacher/politician guy who secretly bangs dudes down behind the bus station at 4 am. He's a fake, and he hides behind his religion. He's an attention whore that denies it. He's arrogant in his rudeness, and he can shove his contemptuous snake oil grin up his Amazonian wife's hairy butthole.
Bubba or Catlanta?

Very similar to Lance w/out the cheating.

Not sure if Chris Pratt can carry a movie by himself, but the box office of his last 3 films is RIDIC. Harrison Ford-esque.

Jurassic World was a good popcorn movie.

i'm always pretty leery of basically anything you read in newspapers/magazines etc because we all know journalists are soul-less lunatics, but that Bubba piece sounds like it was intended to barely cover his upbringing, as it was different than most tour players.... but his reluctance to provide an interview turned it into more of a hit piece. I wonder if, given the same series of events- with Bubba still being a jerk time and time again, had he just given the guy 30 minutes- would the current version have ever been published.

It could've easily been a piece about him overcoming a less than country club childhood to find a place on Tour... but a scorned journalist can manipulate just about any scenario and spin into something completely agenda driven.

"I don't have nothing to do with Jamal Murray," Briscoe said. "It doesn't matter, and I'm going to be at Kentucky and it doesn't matter. I don't care who else is going to Kentucky. Whoever decides to come that's fine."

Something tells me every sports reporter in the known universe is going to be shoving a microphone in this kid's face at every opportunity.

* had no idea jurassic world would be such a tremendous hit. $500 million in one week. is it really THAT big of a deal??

(guess so)

* steph curry going lefty on that breakaway, contested layup, then mugging at his raised left arm in reverence. [laughing]

he's one of the more underrated ish-talkers around. kinda scowls/growls/mean mugs in most of his interviews, rolls his eyes at less talented opponents (like when that goofball delli ran him out of bounds late in the 4th). huge fan.

* dude.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/29339966/...ide-new-restaurant-for-chance-at-free-chicken

so, if youre one of the first 100 fatnecks thru the door of chick fil-a this morning, you get free chick fil-a for a year?? eek.

Reactions: Mashburned
http://www.wdrb.com/story/29339966/...ide-new-restaurant-for-chance-at-free-chicken

so, if youre one of the first 100 fatnecks thru the door of chick fil-a this morning, you get free chick fil-a for a year?? eek.

They did this in Tuscaloosa and there had to be a police presence on site for like 4 days leading up to it because so many people were in line and fighting over places. I remember mocking the entire city until someone asked me "Dont your people do this for like a basketball practice?"

Not sure if Chris Pratt can carry a movie by himself, but the box office of his last 3 films is RIDIC. Harrison Ford-esque.

Jurassic World was a good popcorn movie.

I think it's pretty clear that Burt Macklin is taking over the summer blockbuster.

i'm always pretty leery of basically anything you read in newspapers/magazines etc because we all know journalists are soul-less lunatics, but that Bubba piece sounds like it was intended to barely cover his upbringing, as it was different than most tour players.... but his reluctance to provide an interview turned it into more of a hit piece. I wonder if, given the same series of events- with Bubba still being a jerk time and time again, had he just given the guy 30 minutes- would the current version have ever been published.

It could've easily been a piece about him overcoming a less than country club childhood to find a place on Tour... but a scorned journalist can manipulate just about any scenario and spin into something completely agenda driven.

I get what you're saying but Ryan was also really tough on guys who did give him access (Reed and Dubuisson in particular) and was complimentary of guys who didn't give him anything.

I understand your point, but you don't have to manipulate anything to make Bubba look like an asshole. If you just recount the numerous specific occasions when he acted like a sanctimonious prick, you could write a novel in a week.

On the other hand, I think you would have to be quite manipulative to make him look like he wasn't an asshole.

"I don't have nothing to do with Jamal Murray," Briscoe said. "It doesn't matter, and I'm going to be at Kentucky and it doesn't matter. I don't care who else is going to Kentucky. Whoever decides to come that's fine."

Something tells me every sports reporter in the known universe is going to be shoving a microphone in this kid's face at every opportunity.

That's more like it. Welcome, Isaiah. [smoke]

I was reading that USA Today article on Jim Harbaugh which basically addressed these controversial satellite camps that has every SEC coach bitching and moaning. I have been trying to be a good SEC lad and adopt the position that it's a bunch of bullshit, but as I read the article, it dawned on me that Harbaugh sounded a whole lot like Cal.

Inviting other coaches to participate, harping about how its all for the game/kids, questioning motives of anyone who has a problem with it... all patented Cal, and I sort of got a sense for what everybody who hates Cal/UK feels when Cal does what he does.

Likewise, I don't hate Harbuagh. That would be awfully hypocritical. And as much joy as seeing the Big Ten suffer brings me, I'm *kind of* glad Harbaugh and Meyer are going to be at each other's throats for the foreseeable future. Add in Dantonio and it should be damn entertaining.

but his reluctance to provide an interview turned it into more of a hit piece. I wonder if, given the same series of events- with Bubba still being a jerk time and time again, had he just given the guy 30 minutes- would the current version have ever been published.

Between this and your 'CHECK THE LINK BUBBA IS AN ONION SO MANY LAYERS' post yesterday... I would suggest a break from the PGA psycho babble going forward.

TIA, Clark.

briscoe needs a blog, a healthy instagram account, needs to step us his facebook game, and should start harassing recruits via twitter. thats how we'll know he's a real "leader."

barker-to-uk.jpg

Can't get it to embed. http://www.videobash.com/video_show/bubba-watson-goes-off-on-caddy-693473

I would have dropped the bag and said good luck dickhead.

Yeah, false. Then what, go caddy for Briny Baird? Get a job bartending? Bubba is a POS (which I was wayyyy out in front on, of course), but he's the caddy's employer, and also one of the highest-earning in the world. Pretty decent gig to put up w/ some smart ass remarks...

-Drove by that Chick FilA while ago...the entire parking lot was filled with campers. Wonder what 'free' means...one biscuit per day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT