ADVERTISEMENT

Good news coming today?!

Fox, Monk, Diallo, Gabriel and Bam would have to be the most athletic team ever assembled. I am sure someone can name another, but that is crazy!

If he does join this season, I doubt he would see PT for a while, and even then I don't see it being a lot, unless Monk is in foul trouble.

Reactions: JustinSphere
JPX91df.gif
I just don't know what to say. Ummm, wow.

Can you just imagine a Fox/Monk/Briscoe/Diallo/Bam lineup? :scream:
Four guys collapse in a heaping pile after headbutting each other 10 1/2 feet in the air amidst alley-oop confusion.

Briscoe tries to help them all up and wonders what the weather is like up there.

DEAR LORD.
If that dude plays any kind of clock this year you can forget about him coming back for 17/18. You can't hide him from NBA scouts, that kid is a high flyer with some really long arms.
If Cal is going to bring him, then lets go, I just hope it works, I like what we have now, but if Diallo can come in and mesh, it's over for everyone else.
Impressive.

If he does join this season, I doubt he would see PT for a while, and even then I don't see it being a lot, unless Monk is in foul trouble.
Just get him on board and we will see if he earns playing time. Maybe he does or maybe he does not. BUT he will gets lots of time next year.

DEAR LORD.
If that dude plays any kind of clock this year you can forget about him coming back for 17/18. You can't hide him from NBA scouts, that kid is a high flyer with some really long arms.
If Cal is going to bring him, then lets go, I just hope it works, I like what we have now, but if Diallo can come in and mesh, it's over for everyone else.
Impressive.
Absolutely. He's probably long enough and athletic enough to step in and fill what has mostly been a void at the 4 spot for us. I know he's not a "4" but would still surely be an upgrade over what we have been getting from that spot.

I don't see him coming in and making an impact this year regardless of his abilities. We have chemistry that has been developed over the first third of the season and I don't know how this guy shores up the gaps we do have. Our guards are solid it's our front court play and defense that needs help unless this guy is a spot up lights out shooter. Even then where would his minutes come from?

I'm telling you, if he earns regular playing time it will look more like this:

(Starters listed first)
PG: Fox 30/Briscoe 10
SG: Monk 30/Briscoe 10
SF: Briscoe 10/Diallo 30

That puts your best talent at those positions in the best position to succeed.

I don't see him coming in and making an impact this year regardless of his abilities. We have chemistry that has been developed over the first third of the season and I don't know how this guy shores up the gaps we do have. Our guards are solid it's our front court play and defense that needs help unless this guy is a spot up lights out shooter. Even then where would his minutes come from?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, be VERY careful throwing that "chemistry" word around. Be verrrrrry careful. Some people don't like that word, and they really hate it when you have a concerning opinion on it. Tread lightly, and stay safe Santa.

They would come in form of Hawkins and Mulder who give us absolutely nothing!

Could this guy come to Kentucky and play in the v
Whoa, whoa, whoa, be VERY careful throwing that "chemistry" word around. Be verrrrrry careful. Some people don't like that word, and they really hate it when you have a concerning opinion on it. Tread lightly, and stay safe Santa.

Ok here's another question. If he comes is he here for next season too?

why not have both? He practices with the team, gets reps under his belt against great talent, hones his skills, becomes familiar with the system, plays sparingly to get a sense of the competition, and then returns for next season as a sophomore with at least half a year experience.
Well that would be awesome, just seems unlikely since the rumor has always been he's
Why in the hell would we want another five star, future lottery-level player?

I mean, it isn't like we need an athletic 6'5"-6'6" wing to stop the Justin Jackson's of the world. We've obviously got that covered.
#wewonthatgame

Will he fix the outside shooting problem? Like when we shot 5-22 against Louisville and LOST. If he's gonna be around for next year than it's an awesome pick up but if we're renting him for the next 3 months I don't know if that's big of a deal. Been wrong before though...

Well that would be awesome, just seems unlikely since the rumor has always been he's

#wewonthatgame

Will he fix the outside shooting problem? Like when we shot 5-22 against Louisville and LOST. If he's gonna be around for next year than it's an awesome pick up but if we're renting him for the next 3 months I don't know if that's big of a deal. Been wrong before though...
We won because Monk had a game for the ages. Not because we contained Jackson.

Have not read the entire thread, but the first person who posted "F5" is now officially the gayest poster on this board.

Have not read the entire thread, but the first person who posted "F5" is now officially the gayest poster on this board.
I don't know how to break this to you but I hope you haven't already put the ole' apparel away until next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT