ADVERTISEMENT

Good news coming today?!

This thread:

NNN1.gif

It's not a hard sell.

Cal: Monk yea that could be you next year.

If you can convince him to stay for next year.

Reactions: ukfan041
Aright so apparently Cal is closing with both of them today and they're all going to group call Bamba and get him on board too. This is shaping up nicely I think....
Please Dear Lord Baby Jesus Big Blue Fan let this be true!!!!

There was this size 20 shoe guy but he went to Tennessee as I remember...worked out well for him too.[eyeroll]

I dont think anyone has come in late and had any significant contribution that I recall.

Don't lose too much sleep over it. If Cal did it, K would have to do it and claim it as his...(That's how it's been working...)

I don't want him for this year, I want him for next year.
So we got a kid here, ( Diallo ) that's 6'6" with a 6'11" wingspan, has a 40" inch plus vertical jump, with freakish athletic ability. Who just so happens to be a consensus top 12 high school player in America that wants to come to UK now. & you think Calipari should tell him, no we don't want you now wait until next year. If Cal tells him to wait until next year we can kiss Diallo goodbye. I'm sure glad you don't recruit for us.

So we got a kid here, ( Diallo ) that's 6'6" with a 6'11" wingspan, has a 40" inch plus vertical jump, with freakish athletic ability. Who just so happens to be a consensus top 12 high school player in America that wants to come to UK now. & you think Calipari should tell him, no we don't want you now wait until next year. If Cal tells him to wait until next year we can kiss Diallo goodbye. I'm sure glad you don't recruit for us.

I didn't think you understood, but you do....

Coach Cal prob wants him on campus as quick as possible if it's going to happen. Watched his city of palms highlights, he does not have awful form on his shot, def not MKG form.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT