ADVERTISEMENT

CBS Top 25 and no UK

I have muted/tempered expectations for next year, but I think the transfer portal makes making the tournament and fielding a top 25 talent-level team very possible.

Gonna need some stars from the portal though. Perry and Chandler are a good start, but I would feel much more comfortable with those guys coming off the bench.

We were actually ranked 14 and 19 on the other early rankings I saw and that’s was when we had no coach and no roster. I guess pope didn’t blow their skirt up
I hope you are not this dense.
We had 6 5stars committed and 4 actually already signed with only one player in the Transfer Portal and zero players declared for the draft at the time.

Hard for some people to accept that Cal DESTROYED this program and then ran out in the dark to suck another cash cow dry at Arkansas.

Right now, we will lose every game. Two players!

I’m getting antsy to get a little movement on roster-building…patience ain’t my thing.

I hope you are not this dense.
We had 6 5stars committed and 4 actually already signed with only one player in the Transfer Portal and zero players declared for the draft at the time.

Hard for some people to accept that Cal DESTROYED this program and then ran out in the dark to suck another cash cow dry at Arkansas.
You think a single person in the basketball world expected those kids to pan out once cal had left? They knew the situation and they still stuck Kentucky at 14. Probably assuming Drew was to be the coach because at the time that’s how it looked.

You should take a poll in regards to your second paragraph because most folks think he saved it by leaving. I don’t agree with that but I do agree that you’re an asshole.

What is the 14 and 19 ranking based on??? There’s no stats, data or anything at all to use to justify any ranking whatsoever. Here you are again, swimming in negativity.
Take it up with the folks who posted those rankings. It’s not like I had anything to do with it. They release those way too early rankings every year. I just told you about it.

Take it up with the folks who posted those rankings. It’s not like I had anything to do with it. They release those way too early rankings every year. I just told you about it.

You were acting like it was a big deal that we weren’t ranked. There’s no data whatsoever to even form a ranking from. It’s not a big deal at this point in time and if you say otherwise, you’re looking for a reason to be upset. Currently, there’s zero reason to be.

Reactions: awf and Ugoff
You were acting like it was a big deal that we weren’t ranked. There’s no data whatsoever to even form a ranking from. It’s not a big deal at this point in time and if you say otherwise, you’re looking for a reason to be upset. Currently, there’s zero reason to be.
I didn’t act like shit and I’m not upset. I just pointed out something relative to the discussion. I thought it was interesting. Do you want everything to be whitewashed for you?

CMP has some work to do hopefully we can sign some real studs soon. I'm just use to seeing UK in the top 25 for college basketball.

This upsets you? Seriously dude. With transfers, NIL, whatever, rosters are a constant flux.

No one should take a 2024-25 preseason poll in April seriously. Step back and come back in June when most rosters are set.

Geez people.

This upsets you? Seriously dude. With transfers, NIL, whatever, rosters are a constant flux.

No one should take a 2024-25 preseason poll in April seriously. Step back and come back in June when most rosters are set.

Geez people.
Rumor has it in the 2030 rankings we break the top 10. Soon to be published.

Reactions: UKWildcatT
I’m also used to seeing us going home crying in early March. Color me okay with a changeup.

I get a feeling next year may be the first in a long time that uk doesn’t see the top 25 all year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT