ADVERTISEMENT

Good news coming today?!

I'm pretty sure his Arizona visit is going on right now it was scheduled for this weekend. Anything on twitter from the Arizona people saying he is in Tucson??
I did find it odd that on his Twitter account he made sure to mention that he was going on his official visit to UK on the 26th and when it was over he commented on how it went. So, if he is at Arizona why not do the same.

I did find it odd that on his Twitter account he made sure to mention that he was going on his official visit to UK on the 26th and when it was over he commented on how it went. So, if he is at Arizona why not do the same.
He also said the same thing when he went to uconn.

Diallo isn't at Arizona yet. Tentatively scheduled for this week however.

Hopefully he doesn't make the trip and he commits to us.

I figure if he is coming here we will here something by Wednesday morning at the latest. Plus, as others have suggested, if he still goes to Arizona that does not bode well for us IMO.

I figure if he is coming here we will here something by Wednesday morning at the latest. Plus, as others have suggested, if he still goes to Arizona that does not bode well for us IMO.

I agree with your overall point, but each kid is different. If Diallo visits Arizona, perhaps Diallo just wants to be sure. Similarly, Knox will still visit UK for the Kansas game. Does that not bode well for Duke because Knox is still coming to Lexington for an official?

ADVERTISEMENT