ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread. Georgia vs Kentucky

I’ve been pretty rough on Cal, but the last 2 games he’s made adjustments and lineup changes that made big time positive differences. He deserves credit for that.
Yes he does. As long as he sticks with it. He tried to pull an ol “lion lamb” moment tonight and realize Rupp would’ve devoured him.

So. Cal? *head nod*.

Stick with it.

I feel kinda bad for Wheeler..and still think he can contribute, he just can’t start or play extended minutes
He seems like a good kid and he’s always given max effort
Yup. He’s just been exposed too often the ladt two years to keep trying to play him in tough games.

This is 2 games in a row where the best lineup got it done, any other lineup Cal goes with, doesn't work.

Gave him one chance in the 2nd half, he blew it. I feel bad for him as a human but as a basketball player we just can’t win with him. Just facts
I was pleasantly SHOCKED Cal pulled him after that bad entry pass in the 2nd half. Dude has had as much leash as anyone I can recall. Cal pulling him there was him saying "enough."

Much better effort in the second half. Nice win CATS!
Now I hope you stop piling on Cal.
Next%20Big%2012%20Champs_zpsq91cjk2r.png

I'd love to hear a reporter asking Cal about the lineup and how the "bennies" were calling for it all year. He'd just take credit for it I'm sure.

Reactions: CatPhight
I was pleasantly SHOCKED Cal pulled him after that bad entry pass in the 2nd half. Dude has had as much leash as anyone I can recall. Cal pulling him there was him saying "enough."
Will he stick with it though? That’s the key. If he values any kind of legacy he will.

2nd half Kentucky outscores Georgia by 22 and who played about 45 seconds in 2nd half ? Wheeler...................A BLIND MAN COULD SEE THIS
I went upstairs and caught when Wallace got his 3rd foul and wheeler immediately turned it over. He telegraphs that pass to Oscar so bad.

Same. I’m yelling at my tv expecting him to be out there running us into the ground. I saw he was back out and thought, maybe that was finally enough for Cal

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT