ADVERTISEMENT

Detroit Free Press Article - Kentucky vs. Oakland

Some interesting tidbits, and what looks to be a little more context to Kempe's recently-quoted comments about liking his team's matching up with the Cats.

Detroit Free Press - UK vs. Oakland
Great summary.

I suspect that the Oakland guards are going to sucker their UK defenders into giving them room to shoot. And by "room to shoot", I mean 8 or 9 inches. The line on Oakland is that they shoot a brazilian 3s, but lots of teams shoot more. Their 3 guards, though, almost only shoot 3s.

Reactions: TheDude73
Great summary.

I suspect that the Oakland guards are going to sucker their UK defenders into giving them room to shoot. And by "room to shoot", I mean 8 or 9 inches. The line on Oakland is that they shoot a brazilian 3s, but lots of teams shoot more. Their 3 guards, though, almost only shoot 3s.
I'm not sure i want to watch them shoot Brazilian 3's.

If they shoot a brazillion I’m afraid they’ll get lucky and hit a gazillion. Wouldn’t be pretty.

We get hurt from the three point line when a perimeter defender is beaten one on one and another perimeter defender leaves his man to help. Oakland's guards won't get by our perimeter guys on the dribble.

Brazilian? Legit thought for a second that he was saying they make threes with virtually no distance between them and the defender. Not awake yet.

• Haha
Reactions: coachcombs57
If Brazilian 3s are all they have in not worried because Neymar and Ronohldino aren’t walking through that door.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT