ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN just said "one prospect will declare right here"

I’m guessing the ESPN person was referring to SGA and not letting the Cat out of the bag for someone else

Reactions: Sburke1150
What a freakin prima dona of a player..he knew he was going to leave, yet he has to have his "moment" on ESPN so that he can tell everyone who watches Sports Center.."look at me, I am going to enter the draft." Sure he helped us win the SEC tournament, so whoopee, he also was part of the reason the Cats could not get past the powerhouse K-State in the sweet 16. My thoughts on him, Knox and all of the other who does not want to be in Lexington, "don't let the door in you in the ass on your way out."

Please go root for Kansas state or a comparable program. You’ll find what you like there.

So you go to the combine and don’t wow them. Or even play much worse than they expect. And your stock drops.

Again, not saying it will, just why not wait?
They already know what these players are. Having a bad bench press or bad showing on standing jump isn't going to change your draft position by much and most cases not at all.

What a freakin prima dona of a player..he knew he was going to leave, yet he has to have his "moment" on ESPN so that he can tell everyone who watches Sports Center.."look at me, I am going to enter the draft." Sure he helped us win the SEC tournament, so whoopee, he also was part of the reason the Cats could not get past the powerhouse K-State in the sweet 16. My thoughts on him, Knox and all of the other who does not want to be in Lexington, "don't let the door in you in the ass on your way out."
You're not a UK fan with this kind of crap. So right back a t you "don't let the door in you in the ass on your way out.".

"Cal can sell how a fringe top 35 kid turned into a lottery pick in one year."

To who? Are we supposed to believe Cal is recruiting fringe top 35 kids?

Thankfully he did see something in Shai. Of course, he didn't in Baker who I saw on the board today will be 12th man next year.

I just hope Shai is good without Calipari as his coach. I have my doubts for some reason. I smell bust as a NBA point guard without the right coach. HE needs Popavich and the Spurs or Brad Stevens. That's the only two coaches I trust in the NBA.

He's the hardest worker thru UK in some time. He will be fine

Lol talk about a prima dona. Whine a little more why don’t you.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT