ADVERTISEMENT

EJ out tonight

I hate to say that I'm glad that it is his back, but I'm glad it wasn't a leg.

I noticed last night he seems to have Vanderbilt stick legs.

Hope he feels better soon.

Maybe Cal should think about filling all 13 scholarships each season? 10 scholarship players this year now down to 8. 11 scholarships last year 4 guys out injured at times. Cal said 7 not enough to scrimmage. Fill the roster out!

Super young guys with back issues is generally a concerning mix for me.

EJ and Quade please build up those cores best you can!

Maybe Cal should think about filling all 13 scholarships each season? 10 scholarship players this year now down to 8. 11 scholarships last year 4 guys out injured at times. Cal said 7 not enough to scrimmage. Fill the roster out!

It's hard to do that because we'd have to be recruiting and offering too many guys with no scholarships actually available and if too many randomly stay then you've got huge problems and burn your credibility one way or the other.

Won’t hear an argument from me.

Between AAU, and school ball, and all the exhibitions, seems like more and more of these guys are showing up to college already broke down.

Can't shoot if he is out all the time. Never said he was a scrub.
You said he was gonna get lost in the shuffle...and I'm saying that 4 star great shooters will play. When he's healthy he'll see minutes, probably more next year though as Herro has forged his way into starters minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT