ADVERTISEMENT

UK favored by 9.5 points tonight

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Does UK cover with Wagner and possibly Mitchell out tonight?
Kentucky (-9.5) at Vandy, 8:30 (SECN)

Well, thankfully, Vanderbilt is just god-awful this season. If we can’t right the ship tonight then me thinks the ship probably be sunk.

Reactions: oldfanofuk
What happens at the 4 spot if Mitchell is out is going to be interesting.

Does UK cover with Wagner and possibly Mitchell out tonight?
Kentucky (-9.5) at Vandy, 8:30 (SECN)
Probably will take Vandy and the points. A few reasons behind it.
1. They way we are currently playing
2. The injuries to Wagner and Mitchell
3. Bama only beat Vandy by 3 at Memorial Gym.
4. We are everybodies super bowl. (It is a fact, teams give that extra effort when we come to town)
5. 10 points on the road is a LOT of points no matter the opponent.

Since we are thin in the backcourt, we probably won't go small. What's going to be interesting is if Z, Adou or Burks start at 4 assuming Mitchell is out.

Reactions: oldfanofuk
KSR posted there are a lot of tix still available, for tonight, so I wouldn’t expect too much of a rowdy environment.

Zero chance UK beats anybody left on their schedule by 10+ after the way they have played the past two weeks! Not with Cal on the sidelines!

That dude has made “Vegas” more money since 2015 (including 2015), than the next three HC’s combined! I hope he’s been getting some kickbacks 🤣

My guess is some guard from Vanderbilt that shoots it at 25% from 3 and made 2 of his last 25 shots will light us up!!!!!!!! He will go for 4 of 5 in the first haft for starters.

Well, if Cal plays Ugo, Bradshaw, and Edwards together for 25 or more minutes we will likely lose unless two of Reeves, Shep, Dilly have great games. I hate to say that about a bad Vandy team but I can see it happening. For those who think we couldn't lose to Vandy: did you think we'd lose by 17 vs USCjr or lose two in a row at Rupp?

Last edited:
Won't be a loss.

The win will be right at or around the current 10-11pt spread. First half Vandy will of course be some juggernaut, but we pull away in the 2nd by as much as 20, then again let the team score 40+ in a half and make it close to the spread.

We should blast this 6-15 team regardless of their idiotic court layout, but without defense, anyone is a threat.

Cal has become cozy with Stackhouse and Brad is on the staff . I don’t think Cal will want to embarrass them . So even if we have a pretty good lead , it will probably evaporate towards the end of the game .

Reactions: blubo
Well I have already picked out my Vandy player who will ball like Step Curry tonight. #5 Manjon, terrible shooter, averages less than 30% from 3 with high volume. Tonight, he will be 5/7 minimum. I am already prepared for it.

Well I have already picked out my Vandy player who will ball like Step Curry tonight. #5 Manjon, terrible shooter, averages less than 30% from 3 with high volume. Tonight, he will be 5/7 minimum. I am already prepared for it.
Strep Throat?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT