ADVERTISEMENT

Game tonight

Oct 27, 2023
Are we gonna have everyone tonight? Haven’t seen anything and I don’t understand. We could very well lose tonight if we don’t come with it and this week could turn out really bad.

I was looking at Kentucky’s schedule and ESPN predicts Kentucky to lose both at home to Tennessee on Saturday as well as at home against Alabama in February. They also give Kentucky less than a 20% chance to win on the road at Auburn and Tennessee. They are also predicting Kentucky to lose on the road to Miss St. So they are predicting 5 more losses. Thoughts?

Reactions: cal=8
I am in shock looking at ESPN’s schedule tonight thinking there would be another game before ours and it would bleed into our start time but nope. I remember last year it was a soccer game or volleyball game that took up most of our first half. GO BIG BLUE!

I was looking at Kentucky’s schedule and ESPN predicts Kentucky to lose both at home to Tennessee on Saturday as well as at home against Alabama in February. They also give Kentucky less than a 20% chance to win on the road at Auburn and Tennessee. They are also predicting Kentucky to lose on the road to Miss St. So they are predicting 5 more losses. Thoughts?
I hope that doesn't happen. If so, we finish with 11 losses.

I think that tracker is dumb as hell and anyone who thinks it's a good predictor is delusional.

I really have no idea with this team. They could come out like the Globetrotters or the Generals. It's been a mixed bag so far.

Lose tonight, and 11-7 in conference looks about right.

I think that tracker is dumb as hell and anyone who thinks it's a good predictor is delusional.

I would like to see its record at the end of the season.

Same predictor gave us a 60+ percent chance of winning at USCjr and you see how that went.

Let’s all enjoy the game tonight, because I believe this week of games will set the tone for the rest of the season. Go Cats, Go Big Blue, Go BBN!

The moment you mentioned ESPN, you should have known it was going to bash Kentucky. ESPN hates Kentucky. Of course they're going to say that.

What the hell is wrong with our players? We get one back from an injury and another one or two go out. I hope Edwards isn't Wheeler 2.0. I really wish he could get his head together, because I think that is what his main problem is. Like someone else said the weight of the world's expectations on him. But maybe not. Can we just have our complete roster for JUST ONE GAME...PLEASE!!!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!💙💙💙

Reactions: twindaddy2003+1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT