ADVERTISEMENT

UK favored by 9.5 points tonight

Does UK cover with Wagner and possibly Mitchell out tonight?
Kentucky (-9.5) at Vandy, 8:30 (SECN)
nope will be a tight game imo and they could easily shit the bed again with Calamari's bench coaching ability.

Does the current point spread reflect knowledge about the two injured players? If yes, I can't believe Vandy is that bad.

It might take us 7 minutes to score the first 9 points............We are really down on playing well right now. Don't expect a walk in the park. You've got to battle to win conference games.

Vandy is not that bad, look how close the score was when they played Tennessee. It was even closer against Alabama.

No. Vandy is terrible. They are 186th in Kenpom and won a grand total of 6 games this season.

They don't do anything well on offense or defense.

Now down to UK -8.5. Not many people thinking we're going to cover, and I'd wager a lot of folks think we are going to lose.

There's only one explanation for this - Cal's history the last 3-4 years. People are betting that we are in a slide because it's happened to Cal so many times that it's almost easy money.

Vandy is not that bad, look how close the score was when they played Tennessee. It was even closer against Alabama.
I watched the Vandy - UT game today. Vandy's defense is worse than ours. UT's offense stunk it up until late. And UT's D was nothing like they played at Rupp. Playing at Rupp or the Cats simply mean more. SEC's new basketball slogan.

I don't think Vandy can stop our offense. And can we stop theirs lol. If we do it will be a blowout.

The players morale was unusually high today. They seem to have something to prove moving forward. Hope that mindset translates to the court.

I told u guys.
Keep the faith lol.

Despite the 2 game losing streak, this is still a pretty strong team.

Zero chance UK beats anybody left on their schedule by 10+ after the way they have played the past two weeks! Not with Cal on the sidelines!

That dude has made “Vegas” more money since 2015 (including 2015), than the next three HC’s combined! I hope he’s been getting some kickbacks 🤣
As far as my first paragraph, I’m pleasantly impressed!

Reactions: The_Answer1313
Yep took the rob and reeves moneyline parlay with 151.5 points total for 10 bucks and got back 70. Done pretty well since Saturday when I started using fandual. Started with a 10 dollar deposit and so far won about 250. Sc screwed me by a point tonight and ku last night but other than that doing pretty well.

Reactions: KYExtemper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT