ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think this interview with Jerome Tang of KSU motivated Cal?

your 15 minutes are over

Whenever I hear that quote it makes me think of the best scene from The American President. Always gets my blood pumping!

ede06239-6e19-4716-b4be-d772683dcc77_text.gif

Last edited:
Guy got absolutely carried by that short kid's heroic performance against one of our most middling tournament teams. Sounds like he should be praising his own player instead of dogging on ours. You know act like you've been there before? Would love to play them again and silence this mofer.

Last edited:
Guy got absolutely carried by that short kid's heroic performance against one of our most middling tournament teams. Sounds like he should be praising his own player instead of dogging on ours. You know act like you've been there before? Would love to play them again and silence this mofer.
He’s just like many before him. It’s his one good season and he will be fired in 5 years.

Reactions: kyrx and BBNinSC
Cause Cal went and got some! .

You make a good point here.

Cal has one of two options. 1. Go out like Boeheim, looking like a man who smells of his own waste as he becomes a living caricature of a tired has-been; or 2., go out like Jim Calhoun: winning a title late in his career and setting the program up in such a way as to giftwrap a title-contending roster to the next head coach.

It's up to Cal. Personally, I wouldn't want the Jerome Poontangs of the world showing me up publicly, and I'm hoping Calipari feels disrespected enough to take the last 5 or 6 years of his UK tenure very personally.

Cal doesn’t sound bites to be motivated.

But the guy was right. They had better players than we did.

And we had a very low basketball IQ team.

That’s changed. That guy’s picture will be on a milk carton.

There’s more UConn fans here than KState anyway.

I don't even think KSt was better than UK last year. I certainly don't think they had more "dudes". We just lost. Shooting like crap is a killer.

Reactions: ruppcat
OK, I'm bringing up memories that I hate to remember, but...

Luck. Pure luck. Most of the threes they hit to gain separation from us in crunch time were beyond NBA.

But that's the NCAAT. Sometimes luck is all that you need.

Damn, I need a bourbon now.

No they didn’t. Cal is so far superior to Tang as a coach it’s not even a comparison.

We didn’t have the players.

Let’s see what your KState team does this year.

I’m betting on UK if we play y’all.
Good grief. Dear God, give me strength 🙏 to deal with stupid today..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT