POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“It’s a trap laid by Jews. She doesn’t even know her own experiences.” Gotcha boss. Just as I predicted.

Here is what it is. Her experience is different, because she does not live where Hamas destroys business, steals from the people, and lobs bombs toward Israel while hiding behind innocents.

I sure hope Hamas gives you a paycheck for this ridiculousness.
Go ask her if she, as a Muslim 'full' Israeli citizen, can lease land there. Or even just celebrate May 14th in a not state-sanctioned way. Israel is not America.

Cali just steam rolling over the rest of the States.

Blah blah blah
Some stories essentially write themselves. Heh.

GQhSfPmXUAIwwus

There’s an entire month celebrating Pride which is federally funded.
What Pride poster are you forced by law to observe at work or what pride event are you forced to attend every day? Please elaborate.
Would you feel the same about this law if it was Muslim Sharia or Buddhist religious laws being posted in every GD Public school in Kentucky??
Total Christian Taliban BS. And y'all wonder why people are turning away from the church.
This will lose based on the Constitution. State mandated religion is exactly why the Pilgrims left Europe and why our Founding Fathers included the first amendment prohibiting religious establishment laws.
You're not content with religious freedom for yourself. You have to force it on people's children against their will by law. Totally Unconstitutional.
But fascists don't care.

Go ask her if she, as a Muslim 'full' Israeli citizen, can lease land there. Or even just celebrate May 14th in a not state-sanctioned way. Israel is not America.

You support terrorists so much you cannot believe her own story. You are infected.

[EDIT: she was not subjected to the misogynistic culture of Hamas - where is your outrage? Hamas has done incredible damage to Gazans and you defend them]

Last edited:
Reactions: SDC888
What Pride poster are you forced by law to observe at work or what pride event are you forced to attend every day? Please elaborate.
Would you feel the same about this law if it was Muslim Sharia or Buddhist religious laws being posted in every GD Public school in Kentucky??
Total Christian Taliban BS. And y'all wonder why people are turning away from the church.
This will lose based on the Constitution. State mandated religion is exactly why the Pilgrims left Europe and why our Founding Fathers included the first amendment prohibiting religious establishment laws.
You're not content with religious freedom for yourself. You have to force it on people's children against their will by law. Totally Unconstitutional.
But fascists don't care.

You should cry more about it. Maybe we can get an extra pride month federally funded. And i’m pretty sure the Louisiana stuff is funded by private donors.

Last edited:
Over 1/2 million live in the Gaza Strip. The media reports about 1,000 are Christian. D-Sus should go interview them to see how respected they and their faith are by the Hamas led area. Hint: there were about 3,000 before Hamas took control.

Quick skim, looks like the Court claims they punted on deciding the realization issue (which is very important given the rumblings about a wealth tax from democrats), and said the income is in fact realized by the corporation and attributed to the shareholders. Thomas tells them they’re wrong. He’s right.

It’s annoying to continuously watch the Roberts Court twist themselves in pretzels to get their preferred policy outcomes that always result in more taxes.
Decision could be right or wrong, but they clearly missed the point Barrett made that there can be no wealth tax.

You should cry more about it. Maybe we can get an extra pride month federally funded. And i’m pretty sure the Louisiana stuff is funded by private donors.
Mandating the posting of religious based ideology on government property is Unconstitutional based on the first amendment.
There is nothing in the Constitution prohibiting the celebration of gayness at parades. There is no law mandating that you attend those parades. There is no law mandating that you fly gay pride flags at your kids school or your workplace.
Your comparison to pride month argument is completely without merit.
That said....True straight men like me aren't afraid of gay people. I am not the least bit worried about "switching sides". No matter how many gay marriages I hear about, I am not going to marry a gay person. No matter how many pride flags I see, I am not going to become gay. Same for Trump flags and becoming MAGA.
Just know....you have people like me that are not judging your fear of you becoming your true you if around gay people. You be true....You be you.

Reactions: Dionysus444
LOL. Youd rather have Mitch give dems 90% of what they want to get 2 things you want and call it a win. Trump gets 10 things you want and gives dems 50% of what they want and you somehow like Mitch more.
Typical MAGA rant. You state your beliefs as fact w/o providing a shred of evidence that it's true. And of course MAGA clique members chime in with likes. So humorous and one trick pony predictable.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Mandating the posting of religious based ideology on government property is Unconstitutional based on the first amendment.
There is nothing in the Constitution prohibiting the celebration of gayness at parades. There is no law mandating that you attend those parades. There is no law mandating that you fly gay pride flags at your kids school or your workplace.
Your comparison to pride month argument is completely without merit.
That said....True straight men like me aren't afraid of gay people. I am not the least bit worried about "switching sides". No matter how many gay marriages I hear about, I am not going to marry a gay person. No matter how many pride flags I see, I am not going to become gay. Same for Trump flags and becoming MAGA.
Just know....you have people like me that are not judging your fear of you becoming your true you if around gay people. You be true....You be you.

Yet taxpayer money is being used to fund these pride events. So yeah, It may not infringe on my first amendment rights, but it sure as hell is not the representation I would like my tax dollars to have. It is my understanding this Louisiana deal is entirely funded by private donations.

I don’t think Beshear would be welcomed by todays National Democratic Party

He could be molded into anything they wanted him to be.

There wasn’t one mandate that deep blue govs implemented that Andy didn’t follow and force himself.

Why? Why would Andy do that in such a red state when he just won election on such a slim margin?

Which other dem policies is Andy in opposition to?

The payoff for his loyalty is coming.

Not sure if posted yet:

stanley-the-office.gif

Andy is 100% on the roster and a potential candidate at least for vp.

1) he somehow appeals to older people, despite ruining their lives with covid scare tactics and tyranny. That would cut into a segment of the gop base.

2) he was undoubtedly assured by the machine hed be paid back if he stuck with lockdown while other states were lifting it. I discussed that on here at the time. Back then it was a huge political risk for him.

3) He was flying in "refugees" on those not so secret flights. Another risky political move that im sure got dnc guarantees.

4) despite his attempts, other than covid he had quite a few conservative policies go through. Of course its because the conservative legislature pushed them through over his objections and sometimes over his veto. That didn't stop him from publicly taking credit for the outcome and it won't stop the spin of him taking credit for it on the national stage.

I don’t think Beshear would be welcomed by todays National Democratic Party

Wont matter. What matters is they would 100% vote for him once the dnc rigged the primary to get him there. They voted for joe Biden, which means they will vote for anyone they're told.

He could be molded into anything they wanted him to be.

There wasn’t one mandate that deep blue govs implemented that Andy didn’t follow and force himself.

Why? Why would Andy do that in such a red state when he just won election on such a slim margin?

Which other dem policies is Andy in opposition to?

The payoff for his loyalty is coming.
I guess he’s not as old school as I thought. I figured by national standards he wasn’t liberal enough. Today’s Democratic Party is unrecognizable. Total circus

Decision could be right or wrong, but they clearly missed the point Barrett made that there can be no wealth tax.

The “conservative” Court has been terrible on tax policy. Among other things. Why I find it so amusing when ignorant people like sambowieshin talk about “biased” Justices.

Going to be interesting where they land on immunity, 1512(c)(2) (going off memory) and Chevron.

The popular narrative is Roberts wants to keep the Court above politics, but decisions from the Court always seem to weigh the political implications.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT