ADVERTISEMENT

DJ will be out for "weeks?"

Cal will hold a player out for several weeks for a hangnail. There is no other team in college basketball that goes through as much of this crap as Kentucky. Cal is all about protecting their NBA careers. Some on this board really believes that Cal has no say over when an injured player can return to the lineup. Lol

Yeah, if DJ's not out there for Penn, basically in his hometown, there may be some interesting questions raised. And this is why Cal catches so much crap. It's always "weird" issues or "strange" comments (haven't seen him, few weeks out).

I'm glad Bradshaw played tonight. Ends the speculation on that. Now we have to wait and see on this one.

I took "weeks" to mean the week he was just out, plus next week due to no games. Nobody said multiple games. I could be wrong, but that's how I took it. Maybe it's a decent injury and he misses Penn, but I'm not aware of anyone in the program implying that could be the case.
He said "a few weeks."

Reactions: NociHTTP
I was hoping Cal would get a technical tonight. But to no avail. I wanna see what Welch does with us just once.
Remember when Cal got T'ed up at Miss state in 2020. And Brusier Flint had us looking like a top 15 team? Lol, the guy can't coach. People are so hung up on his Hal of Fame inductee or what not. He's lost it. It happens to all Coaches. Look at Bill Belichek right now.

Remember when Cal got T'ed up at Miss state in 2020. And Brusier Flint had us looking like a top 15 team? Lol, the guy can't coach. People are so hung up on his Hal of Fame inductee or what not. He's lost it. It happens to all Coaches. Look at Bill Belichek right now.
The one that will bake everyone's noodle is if Tom Brady never goes to the Pats, is BB ever even thought about?

I just don't get it with Cal anymore. Maybe next week we come out and beat Penn by 50. Just want to win. Nothing more nothing less

Reactions: RunninRichie
If only the head coach didn't have a history and admittance to lying to fans about injuries to protect players. We wouldn't have to think as much.
I get it but people did this with Cason Wallace last year and he returned . Some said Bradshaw wouldn’t play and he suited up today .

I don’t even see why Cal would be protecting Wagner considering he started to play good at the time of his injury . I mean we saw the kid get hurt on the drive . Also the one recruit besides Reed that never mentioned the NBA when asked why he chose Kentucky is DJ Wagner . I think he truly wants to win .

I get it but people did this with Cason Wallace last year and he returned . Some said Bradshaw wouldn’t play and he suited up today .

I don’t even see why Cal would be protecting Wagner considering he started to play good at the time of his injury . I mean we saw the kid get hurt on the drive . Also the one recruit besides Reed that never mentioned the NBA when asked why he chose Kentucky is DJ Wagner . I think he truly wants to win .
Yeah so what? Fans don't know whats going on all we can do is speculate. That's why its retarded when people act like we got owned when we are wrong. Like we have insider sources or something. We're just idiots posting our opinions online.

Reactions: joewildcat8
Yeah so what? Fans don't know whats going on all we can do is speculate. That's why its retarded when people act like we got owned when we are wrong. Like we have insider sources or something. We're just idiots posting our opinions online.
Lol all I’m saying is folks don’t have to be dramatic . And don’t get me started on people acting like injuries only happen at Kentucky. I don’t think fans here pay attention to teams outside of Kentucky . It’s become obvious

Every injury doesn’t have to be a conspiracy .
But Cal makes sure to cause it to be one!!!

It's just another way to get a jab in at the fans and media that want straight answers.

For some reason, Cal thinks reporting injuries the way he does helps the situation, but it ends up causing the player AND himself MORE criticism.

And he wants to call us "crazy"????

No one should be surprised. He sat Dominque Hawkins for weeks after he rolled his ankle. When I saw him leave, I said it wouldn’t surprise me if he was out until league play

Yeah, if DJ's not out there for Penn, basically in his hometown, there may be some interesting questions raised. And this is why Cal catches so much crap. It's always "weird" issues or "strange" comments (haven't seen him, few weeks out).

I'm glad Bradshaw played tonight. Ends the speculation on that. Now we have to wait and see on this one.
Bradshaw played, but probably reimbursed his foot and out months

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT