ADVERTISEMENT

At least 3 players who will be drafted, 2 of which probably in the first 15 picks...

gamecockcat

All-SEC
Oct 29, 2004
And we can't beat Oakland (MI, not even CA), a team that had never won an NCAAT game. This is what we get for however millions Cal is stealing? I've said it for several seasons now - the man is not a good coach. His teams rarely improve over the course of the season, have the same mental breakdowns, the same inexplicable turnovers, the same inability to cope with in-game situations, etc. and it all starts with Cal. I truly wonder what we practice. I could state a whole list of things it's pretty obvious we DON'T practice. His in-game substitutions are illogical and detrimental to the team more times than not. His end-of-game strategies are laughably bad (just check out our record in close games in the last minute over the past few seasons). His schemes and philosophies are years past their freshness date. His 'defense' is just plain bad. It doesn't look like our staff even scouts the opposing team most games - just roll the ball out and let 'em play!

I basically quit watching UKBB a few years ago outside a few minutes here and there during the season. Did not watch a dribble tonight, dreading the inevitable. If Cal comes back, I won't even check the scores next year. Might as well be WNBA or MLS next year 'cause I'm done with that overrated, hard headed, arrogant coach we have. Done.

I can honestly say I've never rooted against UK in anything. But, I found myself hoping we'd lose if that would be the death knell of the Calipari Era at UK. We'll see what the next few weeks holds for the program. But, it's on a slippery slope that's steadily getting steeper, imo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT