ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I wish I could redshirt myself from viewing this season. Last night was the pits.
There was a ray of hope that quickly faded. At one point last night in the 2nd half, I believe we made a 13-4 run and closed within 5. It sure fell apart shortly thereafter.

This year's team plays terrible on the road.

I posted the below on RR in a thread about losing to LSU's coach. One guy said something about Jones having a game plan.

"Mouse, what was his game plan? Serious question. I watched part of the lsu/vandy game and didn't notice he did anything different last night. Simmons brings the ball down, looks for a lane, either drives or kicks out. This maybe be premature on my part, cause I havn't seen him play enough, but the 2 games I've seen him play, he is very good at getting his teammates involved. On the other hand, he only played about half a game last night and in addition, maybe his teammates were sick of hearing the comparing to bron bron and magic and decided they would light it up....which they did. FCC."

The more I thought about it, last night lsu hit some shots every time we started any sort of effort to get back in the game. Several NBA threes that were killers. Laundry calls. FCC.

Great post FCC, really good observations. and what you said is 100% truth.

We played crappy and they played like it was their Superbowl. Happens every time.

Missed the game last night. I regret nothing.

Briscoe 1-7 from the line, he is Officially dubbed Isaiah Bricks-those. Give the ****er his mouthpiece back.

Lapussiere is back. **** him.

2013 part II. Lot of quit in this team. Here's the thing, Cal is starting to become the Bob Stoops of basketball. He can recruit, he can coach, but the big game is a crapshoot, and he is will lose one that makes you scratch your head.

Truth, they held on to their asses to beat a UL team the media has convinced us are good. They have yet to beat a top 150 team, and are picked to finish 7th in the ACC. They have yet to prove anything, and they blew a 16 point lead by taking the air out of the ball.

Ohio State and LSU were five loss teams when they lost to them, one a poor team, one a poorly coached team, and LSU beat them with Simmons and Blakeney basically non factors.

****, It's only January and I am so done with this team. Everyone saying they'll be ready in March, it's almost here, and I'm not a believer. Still feeling this team is a 7 seed with a second round exit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT