ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Flying from FLA to NYC in about 6 hours. Going straight to work. 5:45am takeoff.

Shewwwe. Tomorrow's gonna suck monkey balls.
eek.gif

Firstly, safe travels.

Are you flying into La Guardia? I personally can't stand such early morning flights.

Missed the game last night. I regret nothing.

Briscoe 1-7 from the line, he is Officially dubbed Isaiah Bricks-those. Give the ****er his mouthpiece back.
[laughing] + [laughing]

According to a stats sheet I looked at yesterday, Briscoe now enjoys a 35% FT shooting percentage. Horrible. Hopefully he's working on that aspect of his game.

Gyero really has become terrible again. It's like watching 20 dudes rehash Al Bundys 4 touch down story from high school. And then another 20 suck them off.

It was decent with wyvern, catlanta, nw, but that's been some time ago.
[laughing]

Meh, I haven't looked at GYERO in years. I heard Wyvern posted again as Castle Rubric or something?

Morning D. Greetings and salutations from the shanty. Hope this day treats you well.

More coffee.....

I'm now on the green tea kick.

FCC- thanks for the card brother! Absolutely hilarious! Never kept a card for too long, but I think I'm going to keep yours. hahaha that was just awesome! You're an awesome guy FCC

Bout to hit my morning bong before I do psychotherapy all day.

Hey ATC, my 8th grader is getting his first start tonight as pointguard. Can't wait. Hope he does well. Cup no. 2. Supposed to be in the teens here Monday. Crap. Well, guess it's time. FCC.

I would guess he will do great. Since he probably takes his athletic prowess after his mother and this is not a laundry competition. :)

I only wear dark colored underoos.

I have amassed quite the sock/underwear collection, btw. I could go almost a month without washing drawers, and I got about 2 months worth of socks....which is a gd nightmare washing/matching those suckers up. Told myself I would start over and exclusively wear one kind of sock, but that's unrealistic. Different socks for different walks.

SOCK CLIPS!!! Is that a great idea worthy of Shark Tank? Some lightweight, but durable, plastic clip you attack to your socks when you take em off and throw em in the hamper. Then they go through the wash and dry, you take em out all intact and fold em up.

Try sock magnets instead. After you take them off you connect them together and wash them as one.

SOCK CLIPS!!! Is that a great idea worthy of Shark Tank? Some lightweight, but durable, plastic clip you attack to your socks when you take em off and throw em in the hamper. Then they go through the wash and dry, you take em out all intact and fold em up.
I remember having some sock clips as a kid in the early 80's. Sort of a round plastic disk that with an X slit in the middle. It just held the socks together. Kinda like these:

SockSorters_x.jpg

I have tried the method of buying only one or two brands of socks. The sock companies screw this up though.

• Adidas ankle socks for running and gym: a pack of 6 has at least 2 different styles/color stripe combos. A year later, the same socks have completely different stripes.
  • Hanes calf high white socks: basic sock to wear in the winter, has grey heals and Hanes in red. But no. Hanes had to sometimes change that up too. Sometimes Hanes is in red, sometimes grey. They also changed the blend or thickness of the socks. Don't get 'em matched up right, it feels wrong.
  • Costco black socks: these seem to be the best. They are just black socks. All the same. I got a couple of packs, but they sold out and I've never seen them again.
Every single pair of my wife's socks are different. Stripes, polka dots, whatever.

My kid DGAF about socks. She puts them on her feet when we ask her, but doesn't care if they match, feel the same, etc... I took her sledding a few days ago (20°). She got snow in her boot and pulled it off to dump it out. No socks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT