ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

What are you, the Thought Police :cop:?
3283f2d31b64fa9333113063bdaf6cd7.jpg

Tis true, sadly. Though I'd surely give it my best effort, I fear my micro-penis would fail to satisfy her.

I, however, would feel just fine [banana] -- and that's all that counts, amirite fellas???

No worries bro, you could duct tape both our penises together and that chick would still queef us out within mere seconds of a vagina's breath.

Don, I would appreciate it if you didn't slam our players. They read these boards and I bet Skal spent 20 minutes trying to figure out what 'queef' is. 20 minutes he could have been using to study for his Dinosaurs and Disasters exam (hint, Skal: dey dead).

That being said, Jonny David is an asswipe.
I'll do better, Thanks for pulling my coattail.

Legend has it, Sacagawea, Native-American female guide for Lewis and Clark's manifest destiny exploration - was chosen solely on her extraordinary queefing talents. Her Mohawk bush whistled Dixie just how Clark liked. Lewis enjoyed her turkey calls.

The boys couldn't give s shit about where the Mississippi River was, they wanted a magical puss that sang. However they needed that queefbox attached only to a chick who didn't speak English and couldn't rat them out to their wives....

TMFS.

Legend has it, Sacagawea, Native-American female guide for Lewis and Clark's manifest destiny exploration - was chosen solely on her extraordinary queefing talents. Her Mohawk bush whistled Dixie just how Clark liked. Lewis enjoyed her turkey calls.

The boys couldn't give s shit about where the Mississippi River was, they wanted a magical puss that sang. However they needed that queefbox attached only to a chick who didn't speak English and couldn't rat them out to their wives....

TMFS.
Excellent.

TMFS.

Lol :100points:

TMFS.
"Momma's got a queefbox, Daddy never sleeps at night"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT