ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Evening leagures,
All I want to know is can someone please replace lil Wayne champagne with lighter fluid and light a match while he's doing his 3rd person commercial with Wesley snipes. I don't get lil wayne nor his music like most rap today it blows

Evening leagures,
All I want to know is can someone please replace lil Wayne champagne with lighter fluid and light a match while he's doing his 3rd person commercial with Wesley snipes. I don't get lil wayne nor his music like most rap today it blows
Awful. All of it. Why bother?

What's the biggest lick you've ever hit?

Funny lawyer story. A lawyer that I was friends with when I was working in Covington, Ky, was defending a guy who had committed Murder in a little bar in Mt. Adams in Cincinnati. The scenario was this, small bar up there, about 40 customers. One small 3x5 bathroom. No witnesses to the shooting. They were all in the bathroom at the time that the murder happened.

Jackie Bisset's nips say "HI !!!" from under her wet t-shirt in The Deep.

ss2235467_-_photograph_of_jacqueline_bisset_as_gail_berke_from_the_deep_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__10156__32709.1394508018.500.659.jpg
Very tough. That's a full rack. She's a skunk hunter too.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Funny lawyer story. A lawyer that I was friends with when I was working in Covington, Ky, was defending a guy who had committed Murder in a little bar in Mt. Adams in Cincinnati. The scenario was this, small bar up there, about 40 customers. One small 3x5 bathroom. No witnesses to the shooting. They were all in the bathroom at the time that the murder happened.
3' x 5' bathroom? Two guys drunk at a bar? One can only imagine.

Willy: weed stock pro tip... TRTC. Look it up, poised to go nuts.
I've been trying like hell to purchase this stock over the past two days. My broker only allows limit orders on penny stocks. I first tried at 0.32 last Thursday. The stock has since closed at 0.41. 27% increase in one day. Missed it. Perhaps I can get in if profit taking occurs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT