ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

► In the last eight years, the Jayhawks have been a No. 1, No. 2, No. 2, No. 1, No. 2, No. 1, No. 1 and No. 3 seed in the NCAA tournament. And they turned those great regular season résumés into only one Final Four run.

► Kansas' loss to Villanova was Bill Self's ninth NCAA tournament loss as the better seed, tied with Mike Krzyzewski for the most since 2004, Self's first season at Kansas.

This makes me smile.

If you were a Kansas fan would you be ready for another coach? That's a lot of letdown, tbh. With that type of talent, there's no excuse. At least Tubby had like half the talent, or worse, than what Bill gets at KU.

I know that the rules of the D (and by extension, the Paddock) state that if you post about a woman...pics or GTFO.

I will work diligently on that, but I have to describe the Amazon I met just now. Black lady. Has to be at least 6 feet tall w/o heels. She's wearing heels. I suck at math, but if the oft-quoted well proportioned woman is 36/24/36, this one is 44/32/44. Of course, she's married. I might make a run at her anyway, just because I want to see what's under that dress...if she ain't wearing a girdle or Spanx, she must work out because there was absolutely NO jiggle or stray fat anywhere on her body. Sleeveless dress and the back of her arms weren't loose. Impressive.

Yeah, a dude that follows me around to every thread poking me...totally agree.

Have fun in Mephis, dont quote me again. Could have sworn I had you on ignore.

Not sure if you are delusional or just paranoid. Every time something happens you are Tommy this and Tommy that. I've never seen him mention you once.

It's Memphis, not Mephis. Don't not dont...I'll quote whoever I feel like quoting. [winking]

I live 30 miles from Lexington, grab a map or google maps and see how far that is from Memphis.

Seriously though...are you bi-polar? You can be a real good poster and fun to interact with and then you just snap, what's that all about?

c2866cd7f1e38391b6be4a6ce59155cc813fe4e0c21ef1c08ba4a8023c8774db.jpg

First of all I hate you Tommy. It's nothing more nothing less. I hate that you have seventeen user names on this website and every last one of them end up in this pure thread.

Hey, so what happened with the wet/dry vote? I saw in the news that a town or county out your way voted to stay dry, that' wasn't you guys was it?

I'm not even going to acknowledge the content of your post.

June 28th it will be on our ballot. Adair county voted to go wet last week. That's the county that borders Cumberland county to the north. I feel like it's a good sign. I heard that it passed 57/43

Good luck to you guys down there. IF it were to not pass, how long do you have to wait to put it back up for vote? With counties around you going wet you guys shouldn't have to worry about it, but just curious. I know in Mercer we voted probably 5 times over the course of 10-15 years.

It's funny going into these convenience stores now and see the management freaking out over where they are going to put the alcohol. The places weren't designed for it, so it should be interesting to see what solutions they come up with.

Yeah. I feel like I've been left out of some kind of inside joke. I guess I need to read more of the other threads and pay more attention to whom says what.

Did you get all that stuff done this weekend Jed? Seems like you had a long list.
I got a lot done. Felt good about it. Need more work days like that. Good for the body and soul. Like feeling accomplished.

• Good Morning, D-Leaguers.
  • 1st mug of Keurig Green Mountain Dark Magic going.
  • Blood Sugar = 163. More progress.
  • The back feels noticeably better this AM.
  • 61°F in Johns Creek. Partly cloudy. VFR. A little wind going.
  • I am Tommy.
  • Johnny Dollar going on Sirius.
  • Enjoyed our family yesterday.
  • QB says she is still exhausted from all of the work she did.
  • Is LEK TB?
  • I'm hungry.
  • Gyero is in the air this morning.
  • Over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT