POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My personal opinion is yeah, she probably just made a bad mistake. It’s difficult because her gun and taser don’t look or feel similar. But stuff gets crazy in tense situations like that I understand. The main issue at play here is her status as a law enforcement professional. When you have extra privileges you have extra responsibilities that accompany them. All burden is on the officers in these situations, not the public who didn’t sign up for those burdens. She did and is accountable.
GS8h2dUXgAApe2c

You know what? **** the Treasury Department, and good for DeSantis. How anybody could think these Debanking Laws are a bad thing is beyond me. And their fretting over possible money-laundering, while letting REAL risks flood over the border is just so "Government" they make me sick.

WSJ:

The U.S. Treasury Department said state laws targeted at stopping banks from dropping customers over their politics could harm national security, singling out Florida legislation recently signed by Gov. Ron DeSantis.

Banks need to be able to probe customers so they can prevent money laundering and counter terrorist financing, Treasury Undersecretary Brian Nelson said in a letter to lawmakers sent Thursday.

“State laws interfering with financial institutions’ ability to comply with national security requirements heighten the risk that international drug traffickers, transnational organized criminals, terrorists and corrupt foreign officials will use the U.S. financial system to launder money, evade sanctions and threaten our national security,” Nelson said.
The Associated Press earlier reported on the letter, which was sent in response to a bipartisan request from several House lawmakers earlier this month.
im-982499
Ron DeSantis, governor of Florida, PHOTO: DAVID PAUL MORRIS/BLOOMBERG NEWS
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has been at the center of a political fight that has pitted conservatives against financial institutions seen as too left-leaning, which he has derided as “woke capital.” A law that DeSantis signed in May, House Bill 989, bars institutions from looking outside quantitative factors and into their “affiliations” when deciding whether to do business with customers.
The letter extensively criticized that legislation. A representative for DeSantis declined to comment. DeSantis’s communications director on his personal feed on social-media site X said the Biden administration opposes the law because it threatens the administration’s political agenda.
The law is meant to prevent, for example, a bank from deciding not to do business with a legal firearms dealer. Tennessee has also passed similar legislation.
“We are not going to allow big banks to discriminate based on someone’s political or religious beliefs, and we will continue to fight back against indoctrination in education and the workplace,” DeSantis said when he signed the bill.

NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP
WSJ | Risk and Compliance Journal
Our Morning Risk Report features insights and news on governance, risk and compliance.
Preview

Subscribe

But the Treasury Department warned Thursday that banks need to be able to look closely at customers when assessing risks.
Florida’s law against looking into a customer’s affiliations might, for example, stop a bank from considering their connection to a terrorist group, Treasury said.
The law also bars banks from considering factors “related to the person’s business sector,” which some banks might interpret as prohibiting them from taking a close look at high-risk sectors that trade in goods Russia could use for its war effort and the sale of fentanyl precursors, the Treasury Department said.

*U.S. officials have increasingly used the financial sector as a tool to pursue geopolitical goals, including through the extensive sanctions imposed on Russia following its invasion of Ukraine, and to fight transnational crime, such as the flow of illicit fentanyl.

*(yeah, my ass...)

Last edited:
She looks like she stayed out drinking until 3:00 am, woke up on the couch (possibly not her own), ran a comb through her hair, and drove straight to work (in that picture)

The amount of people either having to shut down their social media or losing their jobs because of Libs of TikTok over comments they are making ranging from Trump staged it to the wish he had died is quite funny to me. Not surprising she worked at one of our alphabet agencies...

Last edited:
I hated Bush in the end. So much so I voted for Obama his first round. Of course I was still in my late 20s and gullible.

Bush and Romney and McCain led me to hate Republicans. Obama and Hillary led me to hate democrats. They all hated Trump. Which led me to give Trump a chance. And I never looked back.
Bro it sounds like we have identical political histories. lol.

This is when you’ve reached Soviet or North Korean levels of propaganda. Just completely off the rails.

Logic informs us that we should review Marxist revolutions historically and globally to have a sense of what type things (fabricated and exacerbated conflicts) may be
Coming our way

Watch Europe

Study technologist corporate entities interaction with merciless communist china

See --

Bro it sounds like we have identical political histories. lol.
They did it to us. Their ineptitude and greed and growing the state in a way that is threatening our personal liberties is what is driving us away. My liberty, my happiness, my American dream is not promised to me under our oaths to each other, but by God my pursuit of such things is mine and all of ours ultimate rights.

Nothing is guaranteed or promised except that opportunity to ascend to a better life if you put in the work. It may work and it may not. But we were promised the chance to succeed on our own merits as well as fail on our own mistakes. But it is our choice to make.

And they are trying to strip us of our free will. All a true American wants is a chance.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
The amount of people either having to shut down their social media or losing their jobs because of Libs of TikTok over comments they are making ranging from Trump staged it to the wish he had died is quite funny to me. Not surprising she worked at one of our alphabet agencies...

Guessing by that mug, she doesn't have much in her life outside of work, so she has plenty of time to foment ridiculous theories.

The humor in watching the left fabricate elaborate conspiracies, in light of the fact that we've had to listen to their twaddle for 8 years about the conspiracy kooks on the right is fabulous.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
I BET you everyone on here would agree that the human trafficking of children as sex slaves -- is Reprehending

Yes?

Organized, continuous flow of innocent lives to be inhumanly devoured and abused -

why don't we see more activity regarding regular people united against something so disturbingly horrible?
Well, regular people are rarely in a position to find/observe/stop it. But I think, other than the perpetrators/consumers of that "trade" everyone is pretty damn united in their condemnation of it.

One thing that would help is to secure the Southern border.

Was that Stephen Baldwin "thing" supposed to be intimidating? Because it wasn't. It was just awkward...

Went over to look on X and wow, Stephen Baldwin is bat sht crazy. What the hell is that guys issue, he’s further than out there. But I like it. Lookin for his poetry now.

Like I said days ago, I still think there’s a good chance Biden doesn’t drop out. The democrats know they likely lose the elections anyway because of the economy. They can just about be sure to win the houses if Trump comes in, the independents will do what they do, create gridlock by offering a compromise. The money can be used down ballot to secure the seats, and they’ll stall trump up for 4 years. After that they can have their new ticket up and running, and will probably win unless Vance becomes extremely popular, or DeSantis reinvents himself (gets a divorce). I’m sure the left will continue to try and get him out but also they would be able to raise A TON of money with Trump in the White House. They’re a tricky party they are never up to what they appear to be up to.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Does anyone know what Trump is referring to specifically when he says Dims want to/will raise your taxes 4 times higher? When I hear him, it comes across as 4 times current rates to me. Thanks.
If you look at all the tax increases they are talking about there will be a huge segment of Americans paying close to 65% in taxes. Not sure about how they come up with the "4x higher" but basically everyones taxes go up and tons would probably go up way more than double.

Securing the food supply - bolstering healthy productive farms

Remove all military funding for US troops/resources & upkeep to Lakenheath & Mildenhall

Redirect to domestic security & sustainment for domestic food production

While I'm being king for a day --- BRING Back the POWER K FOOTBALL HELMET, yall
Debut the throwback unis against Tennessee

Anywho - can't sleep

Last edited:
Like I said days ago, I still think there’s a good chance Biden doesn’t drop out. The democrats know they likely lose the elections anyway because of the economy. They can just about be sure to win the houses if Trump comes in, the independents will do what they do, create gridlock by offering a compromise. The money can be used down ballot to secure the seats, and they’ll stall trump up for 4 years. After that they can have their new ticket up and running, and will probably win unless Vance becomes extremely popular, or DeSantis reinvents himself (gets a divorce). I’m sure the left will continue to try and get him out but also they would be able to raise A TON of money with Trump in the White House. They’re a tricky party they are never up to what they appear to be up to.

Its going to be interesting for sure. The person who told me they were being prepped for kamala pete ticket sure seemed to be right given the fundraiser they did together. At least right at that time. That was such a random combo noone anticipated and i know this person is involved in grass roots type social media stuff for the party.

images
Destiny has lost shis mind. It’s a blessing that he was cucked and another man is raising his kid. He’s a bi sexual cuck with blue hair that believes it would be okay to “theoretically” HARVEST UNCONSCIOUS fetuses for sex slaves, and having sex with animals is better than killing them. All his words, which means organ harvesting of all unborn babies would be squarely on the table and a real position of many thought leaders in the left (many lie about it). This is the territory of evil.

This is what we mean when we say if you begin to work down the leftist isle it literally begins to morph into absurdity. The leftist are mentally ill, there’s no doubt about it.

The truth is you cannot be consistent in left wing philosophy and ideology and also maintain any semblance of common sense. It’s simply not possible to do so. If they gain absolute power in this country my family will relocate. I think this kind of insanity needs to be highlighted for people to see just how insane the democratic parties foundation is and what their most passionate voices and activists believe.

Reactions: SDC888
images
Destiny has lost shis mind. It’s a blessing that he was cucked and another man is raising his kid. He’s a bi sexual cuck with blue hair that believes it would be okay to “theoretically” HARVEST UNCONSCIOUS fetuses for sex slaves, and having sex with animals is better than killing them. All his words, which means organ harvesting of all unborn babies would be squarely on the table and a real position of many thought leaders in the left (many lie about it). This is the territory of evil.

This is what we mean when we say if you begin to work down the leftist isle it literally begins to morph into absurdity. The leftist are mentally ill, there’s no doubt about it.

The truth is you cannot be consistent in left wing philosophy and ideology and also maintain any semblance of common sense. It’s simply not possible to do so. If they gain absolute power in this country my family will relocate. I think this kind of insanity needs to be highlighted for people to see just how insane the democratic parties foundation is and what their most passionate voices and activists believe.

The only real difference is that he is smart enough to follow it to its logical conclusion, honest enough to admit it, and dumb enough to think shock value promotes his brand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT