ADVERTISEMENT

Cutting the cord question for fellow Kentucky Fans

I'm in the process of cutting the cord and getting rid of the ridiculously expensive Comcast/Xfinity cable. Does anyone have suggestions for an alternative that would get me Kentucky Basketball here in Pennsylvania? I'm thinking about YouTube TV and seeing what else I need.

Sorry, I know this is sort of off topic, but it is really about me not losing my access to Kentucky games.

Thanks in advance!
I just cancelled Direct TV and am now sharing YouTube TV with someone. It has the SEC Network on it and is about $80 a month. You can have a "family" of 4-5 people, and everyone can split costs so you could pay as little as $15-20 a month for it.

Reactions: KFuqua
You will get every game but probably 1-2 November cupcake games aka “computer games” that aren’t broadcast anywhere but online.
If you’re using say, a fire stick, you simply log into the Espn App using your YTTV credentials. Then you can watch the “online” game there right on your TV.

If you are a NFL fan, YTTV has Sunday Ticket. Right now they are running a discount. After it expires Sunday Ticket is like $349. I THINK you can do 3, maybe it is 4 installment payments for it though. If not mistaken.

Edit : You can do 4 payments of $87.25 (non cancelable) for Sunday Ticket. BUT you must have at least the You Tube TV basic package.

Last edited:
I've had youtube tv for several years and it has been good. I'm annoyed at present because their rates are ticking up and they dropped mlb network over a dispute. Not seeing my Dodgers sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT