ADVERTISEMENT

Constantly outcoached

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cats78

All-SEC
Dec 28, 2005
Doesn’t matter the opponent. Sick of it and tired of the excuses. Horrible game planning and horrible discipline. Stoops didn’t even say a word to Westry. A real coach would have ripped him a new one right there on the sideline.

No more coaches who have never been head coaches before, for on the job training, please. UK needs some organized guys who can actually coach football.

Doesn’t matter the opponent. Sick of it and tired of the excuses. Horrible game planning and horrible discipline. Stoops didn’t even say a word to Westry. A real coach would have ripped him a new one right there on the sideline.

No more coaches who have never been head coaches before, for on the job training please. UK needs some organized guys who can actually coach football.
Had 9 months to prepare for a mac school and this is what were treated with? Lol.

No more coaches who have never been head coaches before, for on the job training, please. UK needs some organized guys who can actually coach football.
Bahaha I love it. Nobody listens. Yeah 10-2 though smh

Hey, we just have to get better.

Reactions: TIE543
Stoops will take a look at the film and get some things cleaned up. Just got to make the competitive plays and give 110%. Got to play smarter. I’m trying to think of all the other cliches he uses year after year when he plays down to the competition. He’s laughing all the way to the bank with that salary he’s earning. Mullen has gotta be licking his chops watching this disciplined Stoops’ defense.

After one game this season a game we did win by double digits some of our fans break down in full blown boo hoo crying tantrums. I hope they are not full grown men or women, but women don't seem to snivel as badly as some of our fans.

Stoops will take a look at the film and get some things cleaned up. Just got to make the competitive plays and give 110%. Got to play smarter. I’m trying to think of all the other cliches he uses year after year when he plays down to the competition. He’s laughing all the way to the bank with that salary he’s earning. Mullen has gotta be licking his chops watching this disciplined Stoops’ defense.

He’s Gillespie Jr....he sucks as a coach. Ticket sales are loud and clear.

Let the season play out,
Gee one game with 4t/o's.
Agree 100%

Except you have to remember a portion of our fan base are morons. we were one half of football toady and a few idiots were calling for the coaches to be fired. Why? because they are idiots and know nothing about anything. And they fail to realize that we had a first year QB playing in his first game, he was telegraphing his passes for 6 seconds and we had 4 turnovers in a half. Thats not a coaching problem. BBN is awesome, but every UK coach ever, will tell you we have a small % of fans that are stupid, morons. And today a few of them typed post's on this board. Absolute idiots, that give the rest of us a bad name, and do not represent BBN at all!

Got 15 flag on the sideline damn

I would think it is hard to coach a game really well when you QB's can't hit their targets. Mac Jones would be a budding star if he had kept his word.

Reactions: MEMEBLUE
My favorites are the “morons” that act like football is hard to figure out. Fact=we looked bad, really bad against an awful team. In. Year. Six. Also, stop acting like the TOs were just bad luck and everything else was ok. Oooooh we won even though we turned it over! Awesome! Coaching and discipline seem better to you? Nope. Looks like the same story.

These are probably the same “morons” that call everyone else “morons” for being upset that it takes miracles for UK to beat EKU or Austin Peay when the first game excuses don’t apply. Yeah, we just don’t get it. Everything is ok lol, it’s just the first game with a new QB. Coaching staff doing a great job. I’m sure we’ll have a solid season.

And win !

Except three years ago when we lost to Southern Miss.

These games are indications of how we are doing overall and whether we have improved. If you struggle to beat these types of teams then you are likely going to lose to the better teams. Right now we have been lucky that there are a lot of SEC teams that are playing poor football by their traditional standards. We aren't playing much better, others are worse.

My favorites are the “morons” that act like football is hard to figure out. Fact=we looked bad, really bad against an awful team. In. Year. Six. Also, stop acting like the TOs were just bad luck and everything else was ok. Oooooh we won even though we turned it over! Awesome! Coaching and discipline seem better to you? Nope. Looks like the same story.

These are probably the same “morons” that call everyone else “morons” for being upset that it takes miracles for UK to beat EKU or Austin Peay when the first game excuses don’t apply. Yeah, we just don’t get it. Everything is ok lol, it’s just the first game with a new QB. Coaching staff doing a great job. I’m sure we’ll have a solid season.

Funny, I thought they were a bowl team and program that has beaten a lot of P5 teams on the road the past few years...because they have.

You need to learn what “awful” means, big fella.oh, and you also need to learn what “fact” means. Calling a team awful is not a fact. It’s an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT