ADVERTISEMENT

Constantly outcoached

Status
Not open for further replies.
we, as fans, only see less than half of what goes on to impact the season and each individual game.
This is a true statement - and also, diamtrically incompatible with the know it all mentality of so many on this board including this juvenile OP.

My sense is that our coaches adapt their system to their available personnel. The team's inner sanctum is mostly kept private. The performance of our football team continues to trend in the right direction every year. They are getting this done with a roster that is much better than UK's 2014 or 2015 roster, but still not as strong from top to bottom as South Carolina's or even Missouri's current rosters. If you don't believe me, take a look at Missouri's defensive depth chart.

This board will judge our coaches by the black and white standard of whether we beat Florida tomorrow. It will be an emotional verdict. Florida is a 15 point favorite at home. We might just do it, too, but it is a lot to expect. The standard should be whether our 2018 team performs better and accomplishes more than our 2017 team did over a 12 game schedule. Not a week by week, impulse driven confirmation of what the least open minded among us already believed before the opening game.

Last edited:
So everyone else besides you is a crybaby drama queen.

But YOU are the crybaby. You are the one slamming our football team and declaring your superiority over other fans.

You started this with your dumb OP, and you got nailed for it. It didn't take long for you to turn nasty when you lost the football argument. Grow up loser. Or take up checkers.

I'm slamming our STAFF for being incompetent. Care for me to give examples of this over the years? There are plenty. You've yet to provide examples otherwise. . Declaring superiority? WTH are you talking about? Now you're just making stuff up. So you're a hypocrite, a baby AND a liar? Lost what argument?

Again, what are you talking about? Nothing about what I posted is wrong. The coaching staff again did not have us ready vs a bad team. I got nailed for it? LOL. By who? You? ...for acting like a baby cause someone dare criticize football coaches? Oh by the way, there seem to be quite a few people who agreed with my post, so go cry to them and keep making stuff up, loser.

Last edited:
Reactions: jnewc2
This is a true statement - and also, diamtrically incompatible with the know it all mentality of so many on this board including this juvenile OP.

My sense is that our coaches adapt their system to their available personnel. The team's inner sanctum is mostly kept private. The performance of our football team continues to trend in the right direction every year. They are getting this done with a roster that is much better than UK's 2014 or 2015 roster, but still not as strong from top to bottom as South Carolina's or even Missouri's current rosters. If you don't believe me, take a look at Missouri's defensive depth chart.

This board will judge our coaches by the black and white standard of whether we beat Florida tomorrow. It will be an emotional verdict. Florida is a 15 point favorite at home. We might just do it, too, but it is a lot to expect. The standard should be whether our 2018 team performs better and accomplishes more than our 2017 team did over a 12 game schedule. Not a week by week, impulse driven confirmation of what the least open minded among us already believed before the opening game.

Or maybe us idiot, close minded, juvenile fans judge the staff on things (game to game) like not having players on the field to cover a WR twice in one game or giving up a pee wee trick play to Vandy or constantly giving up big plays before half time or not making second half adjustments or letting a player like Jordan Jones stay on the field when he is out there acting like a fool getting penalty after penalty or being unprepared or even losing to mid majors or needing miracles against mid majors or even EKU, or head scratching offensive play calling or not playing to win when you have a lead vs UF in the 4th quarter...should I keep going? or is that enough?

2015 vs UofL when after the game Josh Forrest said we didn't plan at all for Lamar Jackson who backed up Bolin and came in and did whatever he wanted. That was unfortunate.

Last edited:
Reactions: jnewc2
Name calling is NOT permitted, fellas. Locking the thread. Some of you have received warnings as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT