ADVERTISEMENT

Cal’s most recent tweet

TheOxbowIncident.jpg

Whatever your thoughts of Cal are, and mine are mixed at this point, Why on earth would anyone fault him for congratulating former players for their accomplishments as pros? What a ridiculous take.

Reactions: ukfan1622
You realize his account is run by someone else right? He doesn’t send these tweets out. Plenty to be mad about without searching for new things.
You must remember who you’re talking to lol , that poster is one who wakes up and daily looks for stupid stuff to bitch and whine about Cal. It’s his life’s mission it seems

Reactions: JFCats22
I can't believe a coach isn't TOTALLY embarrassed by the fact that he accomplished SOOOOOOO LITTLE with all of that NBA Talent and is willing to broadcast how INEPT he was with it!!!!
24 All Stars, 2 of them have won National titles. AD and Jalen Brunson as far as I can tell. It’s almost like there’s no real correlation tween the 2. I think only AD, Brunson, KAT, Booker, Julius Randle, and Banchero made a Final Four in the group of 24 All Stars.

Reactions: ukfan1622
While having 7 players in the NBA doesn't speak highly of Calipari when considering the results he had with them, it is a positive
thing for the university...so anybody employed by UK should brag about it.

Billy wasn't hated.
He wasn't here long enough to build up hatered.
Shocked at how inept he was maybe.
Do you live in the state of Kentucky? There was plenty of hatred towards Billy when he was here. He was definitely here long enough for that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT