ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlyn Clark wins WNBA ROTY

The way she’s been treated shines a light on some real ugliness in our culture. Nobody will address any of it, though, because the perpetrators are untouchable.

It showed us on a global scale, for maybe the first time ever, that racism isn't just from one side/party/group.

There are many fans.. heck even WNBA players.. who are rooting for her demise, despite getting paid because of her. That's some wild racist shit.

Last edited:
I used to be ambivalent about that league, but I absolutely hate it now. They should discontinue the WNBA and allow women to compete in the NBA. No more bitching about equal pay or viewership, this would create perfect equality.
What a great idea. Clark couldn't start on a great hi school team.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
The way she's been treated for being a star is sickening. I hope nobody goes to any games or supports this crap.
She's not being treated that way for being a star. She's treated that way primarily for another reason.

She called it quits, so the WNBA will soon see the error of their ways. I hope Clark goes overseas and finds a lucrative place to play that won't treat her like crap.

I've never seen anyone treat their meal ticket so bad. If you want to have a brighter future, you might want her lifting the league until others can.

It would be basically like trying to take Bird and Magic out in 1980.
i think its alot like golfers hating a young tiger woods. they dont realize how much money they are making them

It's funny how you put out actual statistics and it turns into "racially divisive." No. These are literal statistics from the FBI. Sorry if the truth hurts.

It’s filled with facts so it must be buried.

Agreed. So send this to the Paddock where the rest of the bigots, incels, and insurrectionists could appreciate it from the reaches of "Murica is being destroyed by people who don't look like us".

We definitely don't need this tone deaf posting here on the main board scaring off recruits or anyone else by thinking this is a fair representation of the fanbase.

Agreed. So send this to the Paddock where the rest of the bigots, incels, and insurrectionists could appreciate it from the reaches of "Murica is being destroyed by people who don't look like us".

We definitely don't need this tone deaf posting here on the main board scaring off recruits or anyone else by thinking this is a fair representation of the fanbase.
It’s always funny to see people try to relate by saying scaring off recruits. Can you name 1 player that has openly admitted he was going to commit but then got his feelings hurt from a forum and moved on?

And there’s been plenty of white jokes in this very forum but apparently to you, your a bigot to speak true facts from the government the other way? Weak

I thought she improved from the beginning of the season and she showed leadership and toughness pulling that team to .500 and of course she played the most minutes on the team, never missed a game. I thought it was a huge show of respect that the league is making her earn the title that it looks likely that she’ll soon take, as best player in the league. Pathetic to see the “she has it so hard for being white” weirdos flooding a thread about Clark winning ROTY. What were you gonna do if she didn’t win it? Storm the league offices? Accuse the winner of being a man?

Good luck with that!

• Love
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I thought she improved from the beginning of the season and she showed leadership and toughness pulling that team to .500 and of course she played the most minutes on the team, never missed a game. I thought it was a huge show of respect that the league is making her earn the title that it looks likely that she’ll soon take, as best player in the league. Pathetic to see the “she has it so hard for being white” weirdos flooding a thread about Clark winning ROTY. What were you gonna do if she didn’t win it? Storm the league offices? Accuse the winner of being a man?
I don’t like putting stuff this in a Ky Basketball message board and have tried to stop it, with no luck. However, after how the season played out and all the very hard fouls, not being added to the Olympic team when even Michael Jordan acknowledged she should have been on the team, you would have to be blind to not see the bias coming out of that league. The question is whether it is related to race, sexual orientation, or just plain jealousy for the excitement/endorsements she brought to that dead league!

Reactions: delk4three
I don’t like putting stuff this in a Ky Basketball message board and have tried to stop it, with no luck. However, after how the season played out and all the very hard fouls, not being added to the Olympic team when even Michael Jordan acknowledged she should have been on the team, you would have to be blind to not see the bias coming out of that league. The question is whether it is related to race, sexual orientation, or just plain jealousy for the excitement/endorsements she brought to that dead league!
To be fair, this is the basketball forum...It doesn't say KY basketball forum...if mods feel it needs to be moved, then they can move it but I posted it here because this is the basketball board and its a basketball topic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT