ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlyn Clark wins WNBA ROTY

TCurtis75

Senior
Feb 4, 2004
CC was just named rookie of the year in the WNBA. If you listen carefully, you can probably hear Sheryl Swoopes screaming and throwing a fit.

Reactions: J_Dee
I've never seen anyone treat their meal ticket so bad. If you want to have a brighter future, you might want her lifting the league until others can.

It would be basically like trying to take Bird and Magic out in 1980.

Reactions: J_Dee and BlueBomb
The way she’s been treated shines a light on some real ugliness in our culture. Nobody will address any of it, though, because the perpetrators are untouchable.

It showed us on a global scale, for maybe the first time ever, that racism isn't just from one side/party/group.

There are many fans.. heck even WNBA players.. who are rooting for her demise, despite getting paid because of her. That's some wild racist shit.

Last edited:
I used to be ambivalent about that league, but I absolutely hate it now. They should discontinue the WNBA and allow women to compete in the NBA. No more bitching about equal pay or viewership, this would create perfect equality.
What a great idea. Clark couldn't start on a great hi school team.

It showed us on a global scale, for maybe the first time ever, that racism isn't just from one side/party/group.

There are many fans.. heck even WNBA players.. who are rooting for her demise, despite getting paid because of her. That's some wild racist shit.
If the roles were reversed, CNN would call these hate crimes. Instead, we have media just reporting it as a girl having a rough time.

In a few years people will act like this year of drama never happened, and that they were all best friends.

The way she's been treated for being a star is sickening. I hope nobody goes to any games or supports this crap.
She's not being treated that way for being a star. She's treated that way primarily for another reason.

She called it quits, so the WNBA will soon see the error of their ways. I hope Clark goes overseas and finds a lucrative place to play that won't treat her like crap.

Reactions: Louis_Skunt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT