ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlyn Clark wins WNBA ROTY

The way she’s been treated shines a light on some real ugliness in our culture. Nobody will address any of it, though, because the perpetrators are untouchable.

It showed us on a global scale, for maybe the first time ever, that racism isn't just from one side/party/group.

There are many fans.. heck even WNBA players.. who are rooting for her demise, despite getting paid because of her. That's some wild racist shit.

Last edited:
I used to be ambivalent about that league, but I absolutely hate it now. They should discontinue the WNBA and allow women to compete in the NBA. No more bitching about equal pay or viewership, this would create perfect equality.
What a great idea. Clark couldn't start on a great hi school team.

In a few years people will act like this year of drama never happened, and that they were all best friends.

The way she's been treated for being a star is sickening. I hope nobody goes to any games or supports this crap.
She's not being treated that way for being a star. She's treated that way primarily for another reason.

She called it quits, so the WNBA will soon see the error of their ways. I hope Clark goes overseas and finds a lucrative place to play that won't treat her like crap.

It showed us on a global scale, for maybe the first time ever, that racism isn't just from one side/party/group.

There are many fans.. heck even WNBA players.. who are rooting for her demise, despite getting paid because of her. That's some wild racist shit.

🤣🤣🤣 oh brother

It's funny how you put out actual statistics and it turns into "racially divisive." No. These are literal statistics from the FBI. Sorry if the truth hurts.

It’s filled with facts so it must be buried.

Agreed. So send this to the Paddock where the rest of the bigots, incels, and insurrectionists could appreciate it from the reaches of "Murica is being destroyed by people who don't look like us".

We definitely don't need this tone deaf posting here on the main board scaring off recruits or anyone else by thinking this is a fair representation of the fanbase.

Reactions: J_Dee
Agreed. So send this to the Paddock where the rest of the bigots, incels, and insurrectionists could appreciate it from the reaches of "Murica is being destroyed by people who don't look like us".

We definitely don't need this tone deaf posting here on the main board scaring off recruits or anyone else by thinking this is a fair representation of the fanbase.
It’s always funny to see people try to relate by saying scaring off recruits. Can you name 1 player that has openly admitted he was going to commit but then got his feelings hurt from a forum and moved on?

And there’s been plenty of white jokes in this very forum but apparently to you, your a bigot to speak true facts from the government the other way? Weak

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT