ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

This is some of the ugliest basketball ive witnessed.... and ive watched a womens game or two.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry....so I'll laugh so hard that I'm crying!!!

Started 12-2...now 13-14

Buwhahahahahahahaha!

I quit watching at the end of regulation. Had a pretty good idea of how it would end. :)

That Rob Phinisee is a pretty good player. Doesnt have big numbers, but hes the type that will be real good by the time hes a Junior or Senior.

I wonder if hes regretting not going to his home town school Purdue or taking the Virginia offer he had.

Watching little Archie complain with the refs is quite comical though.

Reactions: kl40504
Watching the replay on the BTN (I live in Maryland.) I enjoy seeing the Hoosiers blown out. But these games where Lucy pulls the football yet again are truly hilarious. Archie Miller is the true grandson of Charlie Brown.

Indiana fans’ latest theory is that they just have no talent. Compared to the rest of the mediocre Big Ten? Two of the All Confetence pre-season players in Romeo and Morgan, and De’Ron Davis is healthy and an adequate forward. Phinisee has the raw talent, if coached, to be a top half of confetence PG. Cal would have 20 wins minimum with this team and this schedule.

Last edited:
1,width=300,height=300,appearanceId=5,version=1439457878.jpg

Indiana-University-Hoosiers-1680x1050-Wallpaper-BasketWallpapers.com.jpg

Last edited:
Indiana fans are in full on civil war right now.

Completely destroying each other.

It's glorious.

Reactions: UKEE
It is not a question if we will get to the tournament but how far we will go. Even you guys do not have a better one two punch than IU with Romeo and Morgan.

Probably my favorite post so far this season. Just completely highlights how absolutely delusional Indiana fans have become. I read yesterday that Indiana has the fourth most tournament wins in the last 25 years… In the state of Indiana! Think about that. Not even a top three program in your own state.

20 of the past 25 seasons You have lost double digit games. There’s absolutely no chance you will ever see a true blue blood program disappear from the face of the earth for a quarter of a century like this.

But your cocky ass quote above makes me smile. Everyone tried to tell you back in the fall You have no clue.

I had an IU fan here in Birmingham say Indiana was back when they signed Romeo. I just smiled.

Also, how can they still even hint Indiana has a chance to make the Big Dance?

Sucky-ola!!!

Indiana fans are in full on civil war right now.

Completely destroying each other.

It's glorious.

It truly is! If Brooks decides UK over IUsedToBe, it will rip their soul out and hand it back to them in a doggy bag.

Other than the UL hooker thread, this is the best of all time. It may end up better, since after they get the death penalty, UL will probably not be talked about much. IU, on the other hand may suck forever. I see no end in sight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT