ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

IU has now moved to 49 in the Kenpom ratings. 4 ahead of
Murray1.jpg

My question is: How the hell does Kenpom have them rated 49th?????????????????
I could understand 149th, but 49th??????????????????
It's crazy. A quick glance shows the next team with a losing record at #64, which is Illinois with a record of 10-17.

My question is: How the hell does Kenpom have them rated 49th?????????????????
I could understand 149th, but 49th??????????????????
I don't know. Let's see if we can get them to play Murray and see how close the game is. Maybe they'll meet in the NIT but I doubt IU will get into the NIT this year.

Reactions: Indyadolph
Page 5! Sonuva...!!

IU sucks. Don't let that win against Wisconsin in double OT sway your opinion. IU didn't win, Wisconsin lost! Both of those teams sucked. Just so happened Bucky Badger sucked worse than IU. And that is hard to do.

Reactions: Fox2monk
It has been so many decades since IU was relevant that their looney fans actually thought that (1) 5 star prospect could come in and make them “Good” again. Hahaha I am so glad we have Coach Cal. We are lucky BBN!

The most delusional fan base hands down is IU. On their board talking about how “IU has awakened “ “their back” HahHahahah will they even make the NIT? How can they not realize they truly suck??

With all these conference #1 seeds losing, and the weakest bubble in the history of all time, IU being considered as a first four out......

lol

it would apparently seem that it still sucks to be IU !

St. Mary's getting in knocks Indiana's hopes down a peg IMO.

I still laugh about them wanting to cut down the nets after they beat us in the second round in 2016.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT