ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

Brooks cancelled his trip to Michigan St. I heard that after his trip to Rupp Arena last night, he was considering cancelling his Indiana citizenship. It's because IU sucks so badly, they are beginning to rub off on the rest of the state.

Reactions: bigdaddy741
From my point of view, the best thing about iu's situation is that they are going to get a lot worse before there are any signs of it improving.

Reactions: bigdaddy741
In 1987, Kentucky lost in the first round of the NCAA tournament to an Ohio State team that did not finish in the top half of the Big10 standings. Meanwhile, Keith Smart lifted IU to its 5th NCAA Championship. That tied UK for second most all time with five. The Hoosiers led the all-time series with UK and were celebrating their 2nd championship in 6 years. In the 32 years since that game so much has changed. Over that span Kentucky has won over 200 (!) more games than Indiana and has won 3 more titles. They have taken over the all time series with IU and have made much deeper runs in both conference and NCAA tournaments. The programs have gone in opposite directions and I am unsure if IU will ever be able to climb back to the level that UK has attained.

JB

Other than IU's fluke run in 2002..they havent been relevant since 93.

They have NEVER won the big10 tournament. Lolololololol

Nice prediction. It looks like Kentucky will miss the NIT -- and Indiana will as well.

Once you hit rock bottom as a program, pulverize the bedrock into tiny pebbles and sink 1000 miles below rock bottom, where are you?
Months ago, IU was a different team. I was drunk as well just messing around, it would've been extremely hard to forsee this dumpster fire anyway.

Congrats on another great season, IU is once again a .500 team.

How the F are they considered to be one of the "First Four Out"? .....

giphy.gif

Reactions: OldEvilleCat
In 1987, Kentucky lost in the first round of the NCAA tournament to an Ohio State team that did not finish in the top half of the Big10 standings. Meanwhile, Keith Smart lifted IU to its 5th NCAA Championship. That tied UK for second most all time with five. The Hoosiers led the all-time series with UK and were celebrating their 2nd championship in 6 years. In the 32 years since that game so much has changed. Over that span Kentucky has won over 200 (!) more games than Indiana and has won 3 more titles. They have taken over the all time series with IU and have made much deeper runs in both conference and NCAA tournaments. The programs have gone in opposite directions and I am unsure if IU will ever be able to climb back to the level that UK has attained.

JB
Great post, JB! Well-said.

Reactions: AFSTALLION13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT