ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

I'm thinking Archie is out after the season. Basketball isn't the same as football where you may need to give a new coach 5 or 6 years to build up the program. After 2 lousy years at IU, I would cut bait and look for a new coach.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Yes, yes we do.
Okay man, I know I've been rough on Hoosiers in this thread. But I gotta build you up. You are too down in the dumps. Things can turn around in basketball fairly quickly. Get rid of Archie (let's face it, he's just not the answer. He looks like AJ Soprano caught cheating on his homework at every press conference.) Luck into the right coach. In three years you could notch that second Elite Eight since 1993.

Don't give up. If you all give up, we'll have to fold this thread.

Okay man, I know I've been rough on Hoosiers in this thread. But I gotta build you up. You are too down in the dumps. Things can turn around in basketball fairly quickly. Get rid of Archie (let's face it, he's just not the answer. He looks like AJ Soprano caught cheating on his homework at every press conference.) Luck into the right coach. In three years you could notch that second Elite Eight since 1993.

No by all means give up, IU sucks!!

You're right about Archie I don't think he's the answer, there's no excuse for losing the team. I won't give up on the program ever, even though it feels like I should sometimes.

By the way congrats on Brooks, I'm hearing it's a done deal. He's a 5* on a few sites but I still think he's underrated, really good get. Can't blame the kid one bit if he chooses Kentucky over IU right now. Can't go wrong with a great fanbase and a chance at a national championship every year until he's ready for the NBA.

Just gonna go on ahead and get this out there now in case I forget this evening after they lose to Purdue.....cuz they suck.

Man, IU sucks so badly that they are wearing off on Purdue. This is really hard to watch. I would give a weeks pay to have Purdue the # 3 in our bracket.

I'm thinking Archie is out after the season. Basketball isn't the same as football where you may need to give a new coach 5 or 6 years to build up the program. After 2 lousy years at IU, I would cut bait and look for a new coach.
they can’t afford it

Atleast they will always have that huge regular season buzzer beater over the Cats in 2012.

I wonder if that picture of the game winning shot is still hanging around campus?

You're right about Archie I don't think he's the answer, there's no excuse for losing the team. I won't give up on the program ever, even though it feels like I should sometimes.

By the way congrats on Brooks, I'm hearing it's a done deal. He's a 5* on a few sites but I still think he's underrated, really good get. Can't blame the kid one bit if he chooses Kentucky over IU right now. Can't go wrong with a great fanbase and a chance at a national championship every year until he's ready for the NBA.

At least your reasonable. Tell your brothers on Insidethehall that. The mods delete most criticism of the program. They are stuck in the past and can’t believe a kid would go to UK over IU !

Sad thing is Glass has to go too! Don’t think he’s the man to get the job done! There’s a lot basketball talent in Indiana, just need the right AD to hire the right coach to get em!

11 losses in the last 12 games? Wow....SUCKAGE!!!

IU(sedToBe)!

1987 - My HS graduation year, lol! :D

It blow the mind that this team was RANKED at one point of the season. TOTAL COLLAPSE!!!

Amused by the lame brains at ESPN talking about what Indiana needs to get an NCAA bid.

Question: Can you be ineligible for the NIT and still get an at-large bid to the NCAA tournament?

I mean technically you don't have to be .500 or better to get a bid.

The IU Shit Stains

iu-turd.jpg

As we go down the list....you will notice some suckage at the bottom about 3 up or so.....:flush::flush::flush:

Purdue Boilermakers (15)

12-3
19-7

Michigan Wolverines (7)

12-3
23-3

Michigan State Spartans (10)

12-3
21-5

Maryland Terrapins (24)

11-5
20-7

Wisconsin Badgers (22)

10-5
18-8

Iowa Hawkeyes (21)

9-6
20-6

Minnesota Golden Gophers

7-8
17-9

Ohio State Buckeyes

6-8
16-9

Illinois Fighting Illini

6-9
10-16

Rutgers Scarlet Knights

5-10
12-13

Nebraska Cornhuskers

5-11
15-12

Indiana Hoosiers

4-11
13-13

Northwestern Wildcats

3-11
12-13

Penn State Nittany Lions

3-12
10-16

I knew when Peter Jurkin went pro early IU was doomed .. doomed I tell ya . LOL at you IU inbreds

Kentucky didn't even have this bad a record when they were on probation in the 1989-90 season under Pitino. The record that year in the conference was 10-8.

IU is an absolute train wreck. Would IU admin be willing to write a big check and get Miller out of there? I guess we'll find out soon. Can't believe IU was even remotely considered a NCAAT bubble team with such a dismal conference record.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT