ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

Can we talk crap after yesterday? Yeah why not although I don’t hate IU nearly as much as Tennessee Unc Duke or Louisville. But maybe that’s cuz I didn’t grow up in Kentucky

Nice loss to mediocre Alabama the other night, I see many more to come for Kentucky this year. Talk about moral victories...[eyeroll]

Too young every year and not getting as much talent as they once were. Duke is miles ahead of UK right now.

Indiana is so bad hes trying to argue Duke is better than UK since he knows his scrub team isnt

[laughing][roll]

Reactions: Cardsstink
Michigan dispatched of Indiana pretty easily today. Indiana never got closer than 9 in the second half and Michigan was without their sixth man of the year candidate in Isaiah Livers.

Michigan connected on layup after layup and scored a million points in the paint.

Indiana has like 2 players total who would see the floor for Kentucky, they have another player who is a poor mans Jemarl Baker this year, and then everyone else on their roster is MAC level.
lol

You do understand that Kentucky has more accomplishments in this decade - an NCAA championship, four Final Fours, six Elite Eights and eight conference tournament championships - than Indiana can match in the past 35 years?

Your program is a laughingstock. And your stupidity in bumping a thread about your program being a joke is embarrassing for you.
Laughingstock lol my favorite is the Purdue fan in this thread liking every post and eating this crap up.

Tough scene out there for @SIhoosier26 . Hes embarrassing himself out there, someone throw in the towel.
When's the last time Purdue sniffed a final 4? I'll wait. Purdue's trash this year, just a few more weeks before IU beats them in their house. You'll be nowhere to be found.

Wait, maybe you are closet Kentucky fan now?

When's the last time Purdue sniffed a final 4? I'll wait. Purdue's trash this year, just a few more weeks before IU beats them in their house. You'll be nowhere to be found.

Wait, maybe you are closet Kentucky fan now?
pjtraviscelly.gif

Reactions: SIhoosier26
Michigan dispatched of Indiana pretty easily today. Indiana never got closer than 9 in the second half and Michigan was without their sixth man of the year candidate in Isaiah Livers.

Michigan connected on layup after layup and scored a million points in the paint.

Indiana has like 2 players total who would see the floor for Kentucky, they have another player who is a poor mans Jemarl Baker this year, and then everyone else on their roster is MAC level.
Man are you bad...

IU got the lead down to 7, three times...

Yes UM was w/o Livers. You failed to mention though where IU was w/o Phinisee and Davis. Why is that?

IU was bad in the 1st half defensively...largely due to the fact Langford and Morgan both picked up two fouls, early in the game. Of course, no mention of that.

IU actually has three that would see time for UK; Morgan, Langford and Hunter. After Carsen Edwards, Purdue's a Serbian YMCA team.

You are just pissed because Purdue layed down at Michigan.

Man are you bad...

IU got the lead down to 7, three times...

Yes UM was w/o Livers. You failed to mention though where IU was w/o Phinisee and Davis. Why is that?

IU was bad in the 1st half defensively...largely due to the fact Langford and Morgan both picked up two fouls, early in the game. Of course, no mention of that.

IU actually has three that would see time for UK; Morgan, Langford and Hunter. After Carsen Edwards, Purdue's a Serbian YMCA team.

You are just pissed because Purdue layed down at Michigan.
He's not worth it bud, an absolute trash poster and he has to be trolling. Not worth taking seriously.

Romeo Langford is 2 of 6 with a turnover.
Care to tell the how he ended up?

Meh, I wll do it for you:

17 points and 7 boards.....5-11 from the floor. Including 6-6 from the line, and 1-2 from three.

Last two games he's 13-24 from the floor, 17-21 from the line, for 45 points....

Not bad for a kid who you said the Big 10 would eat up. With him not even being a Top 5 frosh.

Such a bad, bad poster. If only the UK fans over here knew what they were letting in...

Care to tell the how he ended up?

Meh, I wll do it for you:

17 points and 7 boards.....5-11 from the floor. Including 6-6 from the line, and 1-2 from three.

Last two games he's 13-24 from the floor, 17-21 from the line, for 45 points....

Not bad for a kid who you said the Big 10 would eat up. With him not even being a Top 5 frosh.

Such a bad, bad poster. If only the UK fans over here knew what they were letting in...
God love ya Borden, if I don’t see you on the main board, you’re over here fighting the good fight for your team.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
He's not worth it bud, an absolute trash poster and he has to be trolling. Not worth taking seriously.
Oh, I know...Just want the good folk of BBN to know what they are dealing with...A trash, trolling poster. Dude says Langford won't be a Top 5 frosh in the Big 10....Yet, through 4 conference games, he's averaging 20ppg and 6 rebounds. [laughing]

Oh, I know...Just want the good folk of BBN to know what they are dealing with...A trash, trolling poster. Dude says Langford won't be a Top 5 frosh in the Big 10....Yet, through 4 conference games, he's averaging 20ppg and 6 rebounds. [laughing]
Yep right now Romeo is easily the favorite for frosh of the year in the Big10. He completely outplayed Brazdeikis today.

Yet everytime he misses a shot, Mkgcbb comes over here to spout nonsense while the UK guys eat it up. You're right though, clearly he's just trolling at this point.

Non taken my friend....I understand. I like both teams, and what they can be. Long season. IMO, both will be fine.

I am drunker than a monkey. That is why I stated no offense. (I am not exactly sure of what i state at this time but that won't stop me...:rolleyes:)

Reactions: IUfanBorden
IU got smacked last night. NIT team. But wait.... Romeo is the savior. Poor IU fans will never learn.

1987!!!!!

Reactions: Mgkcbb
Did somebodies meth lab blow up? What happened to all the losers yappin' on our board like my aunt's chihuahua. You've seen that kinda of dog. Trembles in fear and rage at the same time, and you just want to kill it to put it out of it's misery.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT