ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

Back to the NIT for this has-been program.

Their next 5 games are

At Purdue
At Northwestern
Vs Michigan
At Rutgers
At Michigan State

They could easily only win one or twoof those and be staring a losing conference record in the face. Think NIT is very likely for them right now the way theyre playing.

IU sucks but God help me I applied for a tenure track position there. I blame the whiskey, like always. So if I get the position I will wear UK boxers everyday.
I actually spent a few years there. Nice college town, liked the research I was doing, but didn't gain any love for the sports teams. Was fun getting into arguments a few times with Indiana fans.

Nebraska torched Indiana tonight lol. Hahahahhh

In the preseason all the peegs posters saying the Romeo was the savior cracked me up.

1987 y’all!! Still suck

Romeo should have gone somewhere else. At least he could have gotten some national press.

Reactions: Fox2monk
There's a thread on their Rivals board saying how Clappy the Clown was better than Archie - bwahahahaha. Sounds like the Archie honeymoon is over - and imagine where they'll be next year without Morgan and Romeo. Nobody else on that team could start for Morehead.

Regardless of what happens today...I'm on the side if the fence that says IU sucks no matter what.

Even IF they make it past the S16 once every 20 years.... Fully expect Purdue to win today and see this remain near the top.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
They all think they have all these studs that just are not playing well. Romeo and Morgan are like Meeks and Patterson were for UK. We actually had two or three other legit players who helped after the drunk left but not enough to be any threat.

Makes me so happy. They may finish in the bottom four of the league at this rate, they all predicted top 4 in the BIG!

Suck it Whoosiers!

Now maybe they finally won’t be ranked. They should have dropped out of top 25 last week.

They all think they have all these studs that just are not playing well. Romeo and Morgan are like Meeks and Patterson were for UK. We actually had two or three other legit players who helped after the drunk left but not enough to be any threat.

Makes me so happy. They may finish in the bottom four of the league at this rate, they all predicted top 4 in the BIG!

Suck it Whoosiers!

Not sure if I agree with the comparison. Today's 15 pt loss against the pipefitters had Romeo going 2-10 from the field, with 0-4 from 3 pt, and 0-4 from the line. He is 0-8 from 3 in his last 2 games and only 28% for the year. He was supposed to be the savior that took them to the promised land. Well, I am so glad IU got him and we got Tyler, because it is one of the reasons IU Sucks.

Romeo went 2 of 10 today with 3 turnovers. What a terrible job coaching Archie Miller has done this year. Hope Indiana gives him a lifetime contract.

ADVERTISEMENT