ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

Romeo went 2 of 10 today with 3 turnovers. What a terrible job coaching Archie Miller has done this year. Hope Indiana gives him a lifetime contract.

I would say that he will be there for awhile. They gave him a good contract and they certainly can't afford another buyout after just paying Clappy to leave. Like him or not, Whoosure fans are stuck with Archie.

IU has lost 4 games in a row, are still not the best team in Indiana, dropped out of the AP poll not even getting 1 vote (Hofstra got 1 vote!). Therefore, IU still sucks.

Reactions: Fox2monk
It's cold...It's winter...and the vast majority of Indiana is North of Kentucky...and the corn and soybeans have been harvested and being sold...and the college BB season is in full swing...which tells me that Indiana STILL SUCKS.

I just saw where Green is suspended, indefinitely. Will this make IU suck even more? As hard as it is to believe, I think it will. Yes, IU will suck even more.

nit already in January after losing Friday at Michigan? I thought Romeo was going to be their savior

Its 11:15 pm on Jan. 22, 2019...AND Indiana STILL SUCKS....

Seriously IU fans, your team just lost to a team that didn't even know that their team colors are purple and white...not black and gold. So...YOU STILL SUCK!

ADVERTISEMENT