ADVERTISEMENT

Bruiser Flint hired by UK as assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been around here enough to know that you know shit about most everything there, Mr. Morgue.

It's posters like you that made me never post before now -- knowing I would allow myself to get drawn into the back and forth.

It must really hurt the feelings of a guy like you to be all disrespected by Indiana and Memphis fans. I sympathize with your profound embarrassment.

I'm done...for now, little dude.
I’m very pleased to know that.

So please, crawl back away so we don’t have to deal with your attempt to pretend you know things.

One issue here. Saban is about winning. He doesn’t care if he likes you.

Saban couldn’t stand Lane Kiffin but he hired him to get the job done and threw him away when he was ready. It’s not close to the same thing. Sagan would never hire a friend in a top role if it was questionable.
Don't know Sagan

I have been around here enough to know that you know shit about most everything there, Mr. Morgue.

It's posters like you that made me never post before now -- knowing I would allow myself to get drawn into the back and forth.

It must really hurt the feelings of a guy like you to be all disrespected by Indiana and Memphis fans. I sympathize with your profound embarrassment.

I'm done...for now, little dude.

Little Dude is spot on. He thinks cheating is cool if you don’t get caught. Wimpy cowards that cheat wouldn’t last ten seconds with my crew.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I gotta admit that I am underwhelmed by the hire. But I also know Cal knows more about basketball than anybody on this board unless you're Dan Issel, or Pat Riley. So unless I see definitive proof that Bruiser Flint is a schlub, I'll reserve judgement. If anyone on here doesn't like the hire, go take Cal's job, and hire the "right" guy.

I gotta admit that I am underwhelmed by the hire. But I also know Cal knows more about basketball than anybody on this board unless you're Dan Issel, or Pat Riley. So unless I see definitive proof that Bruiser Flint is a schlub, I'll reserve judgement. If anyone on here doesn't like the hire, go take Cal's job, and hire the "right" guy.

I don’t care if he’s the right hire or not. He was at IU, he’s tainted and will always be an enemy of the state

Reactions: RunninRichie
Maybe Bruiser can help us get some of those Philly recruits that Villanova has been getting. This is all about trying to keep up with 'Nova. They are the new standard in college basketball.

“Cal’s shit smells good because it came out of Cal’s ass.”

some of you are about 1 step from making that statement
I prefer to use his record of getting UK rated the best college basketball program the last 10 years. Facts tend to hurt your agenda.

He was coach of the year in his conference four times. Sorry to use facts to hurt your agenda.

- Nine .500 or lesser seasons.
- 6-25 in his last year at Drexel.
- Forced out at UMass.
- Fired from Drexel.

Have fun with that.

CrispGorgeousAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif

He was coach of the year in his conference four times. Sorry to use facts to hurt your agenda.
And hadn't gotten to the NCAAT since 1998 (basically still using a Cal team). He basically went about 20 years as a HC without taking 'his' team to even one NCAAT. That's either a lack of coaching talent, lack of recruiting, or both. As other's have said, the staff didn't need a buddy handout to a failed 'defensive' coach. The staff needed an offensive mind. I trust Cal, but this doesn't make sense to me.

And hadn't gotten to the NCAAT since 1998 (basically still using a Cal team). He basically went about 20 years as a HC without taking 'his' team to even one NCAAT. That's either a lack of coaching talent, lack of recruiting, or both. As other's have said, the staff didn't need a buddy handout to a failed 'defensive' coach. The staff needed an offensive mind. I trust Cal, but this doesn't make sense to me.

Please stop with the facts...bow down to any and all decisions Cal makes please!

That hire is so 2020! Cal’s recruiting and his lone Championship has afforded him a very long leash!

But anyone who can’t see at this point that Cal is riding the UK “gravy train” for his own devices, needs to take off the blue tinted mask, and get their O2 levels back up!

Bruiser will appeal to ZERO top recruits, especially in this “new” social landscape.
And your posting on this board appeals to no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT