POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Healthcare shouldn't be dependent on what your zip code is. Keep your nutty religious based BS laws to yourself.
"The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe with blood for centuries."
Founding Father....James Madison
It does not help your case to post a fake quote from Madison. Fool.

It's in my post. It's the only explanation for several of the US moves since Obama and our refusal to hold them accountable for their role in 9/11. Then add in hamas and other terror factions always have an endless supply of money and there really is only one possibility.
Wow. It never ceases to amaze how dumb y'all are. The Saudi king's rejection of al-Qaeda in favor of the US when Saddam invaded Kuwait is the reason Osama declared his fatawas. "Hamas and other terror factions" like who? There are different Shia and Sunni militias all over the region that have entirely different aims and backers. Almost everyone fighting in the Syrian Civil War for all these years on all sides are Muslim, are they all being backed by SA?

Reactions: Stan the caddy
It does not help your case to post a fake quote from Madison. Fool.
Clueless and uneducated you are.
"The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe in blood for centuries."

[Letter objecting to the use of government land for churches, 1803]
James Madison

Levin is late to the party, I pointed all of this out over a year ago (with the supporting documentation) but it bears repeating, so that the Biden supporters can be fully aware of the "decent man" that they voted for.

Trump is a saint compared to Biden.

I am a professed Catholic, as is President Biden. I have to careful not to elevate myself in terms of my moral views, my personal sins and shortcoming, etc. That said, Biden's supporters and enablers like to play up the fact that he is a "devout Catholic". Yes, he apparently meets the obligation to attend Mass every Sunday.... but the sum total of his policy decisions regarding abortion rights, marriage and the family, etc. are wholly incompatible with Catholic teaching.

Unfortunately, Cardinal Wilton Gregory, who is the Archbishop of Washington and would be in a position to publicly correct Biden, is extremely liberal and essentially ignores Biden's erroneous views. Pope Francis is essentially a Bolshevik in priestly garb and likewise gives Biden and other liberal Catholic Democrats a pass. It's frankly scandalous. IMO, no Catholic who adheres to Catholic doctrine should support Biden. To be fair, Trump is not a shining light in regard to morality, but at least he doesn't pretend to be something he's not.

Day 12 of trump trial and all cnn analyst have repeatedly said there has been ZERO proof to Trump in all this. Another side observation, Gloria Borger needs to retire..her co workers on the panel constantly struggle to make sense of her comments and she constantly has names mixed up. It’s kind of sad and funny at the same time to watch them. I wouldn’t be surprised if tonight the prosecution starts going thru the local phone book to see if they can find someone to bring in to say trump is connected. Then cnn can finally say ok they found someone.. not that’s the real star witness.

None of that should be happening. You should have the same access to care he does for much less than you're paying now. So support universal healthcare and you'll get those things. Obamacare was a bullshit half measure that, like always, heavily favored business. It was originally the Republican plan, from the HEART Act, to Romneycare, to the Healthy Americans Act. All drafted by the uniparty. The only answer is to shift power away from the hospitals who charge whatever they want in hidden fees. The rest of the world has already solved this problem. You're spending twice what Europeans are for worse care. You're not rich. You never will be. They'll be fine. You're the one the insurance companies are screwing by being able to charge wtf they want. The rich can pay it.
GM3M4CqbMAA-7M9

Clueless and uneducated you are.
"The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe in blood for centuries."

[Letter objecting to the use of government land for churches, 1803]
James Madison

You look like an idiot. There is no scholar that will attribute that to an actual document or speech. I bet you think he said it on his podcast.

Put down the shovel.

I challenge you to come up with the "letter" you mention from 1803. It's not difficult for someone who is such a scholarly Govt School teacher as yourself. Me a simple uneducated rube who was unable to experience a G-School education. Damn privates.

Last edited:
Foolish ass.

Islam by the sword.

Christians by winning hearts and minds. When is the last time you saw Christians chopping off heads or flying planes into buildings.

I’m a certified scuba diver. Only used it to spear catfish decades ago. Yes, I’m a big redneck. 😀
Nothing wrong with that. Good stuff. Some of those catfish are monsters.

I certified PADI Basic OW in 1982 at Sharm El Sheik. Earned Advanced OW in FL before heading to Germany.

So does Christianity.
True to a point, but only one.....

Puts non-believers (infidels) to death....
Puts their fellow believers to death for converting away from the faith....
Rapes female non-believers as part of asserting their dominance....
Stones people to death for the crime of adultery.....
Lops off hands and feet for stealing.....
Throw homosexuals off of buildings, or otherwise subjects them to other means of execution.....

And it ain't Christianity my friend.....

I’m a certified scuba diver. Only used it to spear catfish decades ago. Yes, I’m a big redneck. 😀
Got my dive certs back in 2010, but being in Kentucky have only dove quarries. Did Devil's Den down in Florida though. My Brother-In Law lives down in clearwater and is going to give me a refresher course at some point so we can dive together down there.

Okay stupid. I'll bite. Were these ordered by the Pope? The head of any Christian Church? Please link to a Christian Church whose leadership is calling for death to Islam.

Now we ALL know that every single Islamic Imam or Ayatollah from Iran to Pakistan calls for Sharia (Islamic Law) as well as death to the infidel. Did you see Christians several times a day at the Democrat Terror support rallies on campus, stop to separate the men from the women, roll out the prayer blankets and do their thing. NO. So stop being such and mind-numbing troll. You really cannot be as dumb as you seem, even as a G-school babysitter.

True to a point, but only one.....

Puts non-believers (infidels) to death....
Puts their fellow believers to death for converting away from the faith....
Rapes female non-believers as part of asserting their dominance....
Stones people to death for the crime of adultery.....
Lops off hands and feet for stealing.....
Throw homosexuals off of buildings, or otherwise subjects them to other means of execution.....

And it ain't Christianity my friend.....
Did he point to some random acts of violence from insane individuals? Because he's certainly not pointing to things that are basically sanctioned by Christianity as opposed to islam that has violent terrorist organizations pulling off acts of terrorism in the name of their religion.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
The "Press" has changed over the years. Shouldn't our 1st amendment protections for the Press also change?

PrintMus_038.jpg

i don’t like f’n with the 1st amendment but i think we should take a hard look at the definition of “press”

i don’t like f’n with the 1st amendment but i think we should take a hard look at the definition of “press”
Press was pretty clearly PRINTED news. We still have a few of those left. The subversive NYT, WAPO, CJ, LHL. So the 1st should still apply to those. But the founders never envisioned the fully automatic access that the internet provides. A fully automatic and fully weaponized media is NOT the Press. It should be controlled for the good of the children certainly. More minds are affected, gaslit, by a fully automatic assault MEDIA than we can accept as a society.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT