ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Pearl Has Been In Contact With Lousiville Officials

Just saw a tweet from I think Seth davis that Mack and UL were negotiating a separation agreement. I’ve been working all day maybe this was already posted

Saw another from some nobody that Pearl was interested but Tifwiw

On Thorton's gas pumps today..

272300236_10224110519843291_8542290803936218860_n.jpg

Pearl would be a great Circus Master for the Louisville circus. I’m sure he wants out of Auburn for every reason you can imagine.

Reactions: TurfTiger
Damn..what a clown show UL Athletics has become. IF they hire Pearl or Wade, the NCAA might as well go ahead and open a remote office in the city. Why in the hell would Pearl want to come to this crap hole of a city and work inside this on going dumpster fire..

Kenny Payne will be Louisville new coach! It pains me to type that but it's going to happen. I said other day in another thread and basically got replies of "no way"
That's my pick as well. I think he'll do well there and will be a step up from Mack. I don't think he'll get them back to Pitino levels though.

Personally from the list above, I hope it's Wade. He'll make them much easier to hate. I don't want them to get Pearl because I think he'd win a lot of games there. Also, I don't see them hiring a guy that's a few years removed from a show cause with all of the trouble they've had over there.

My friend has a cousin who knows this guy that works with a dude that has a sister whose daughter knows this girl that works for a realtor that Pearl has been seen house shopping. 😉
You crazy man!! That is some funny sh*t right there. Did you think of that all by yourself?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT