ADVERTISEMENT

Name me a coach in any sport that has done less with more and is still employed at the same place

Nov 5, 2023
I’ve been thinking about this for some time. I cannot think of any coach that has lost his job doing what this clown has gotten away with. The knock on Tubby Smith was that he got lazy, complacent in recruiting. I’m sure sitting in attendance last night probably had him shaking his head at what he was watching unfold. Tubby believed in game preparation and being strong defensively. John could care less about either one. If there’s nothing that can be done, and we have to ride this out to 2028 or whenever then I’m going to note the period between 2009 and 2028 and the period of laziness and missed opportunities. We won a title in 1978, took us 18 years to win another one. We won in 2012 so I guess we are looking at second season that a new coach is here before we see another one. Just getting my bearings here so I don’t accidentally set my goals for Kentucky Basketball higher than they should be.

It was CCC, Self and Izzo. Rughead got his second natty. So that just leaves CCC and Izzo. CCC has had more talent I’d say than Izzo.

Your forgetting we are a young team! They are not robots!

What’s important is no other coach has got more players in the NBA than CCc. You need to understand what UK basketball is about! 😩

• Wow
Reactions: ruppcat
I’ve been thinking about this for some time. I cannot think of any coach that has lost his job doing what this clown has gotten away with. The knock on Tubby Smith was that he got lazy, complacent in recruiting. I’m sure sitting in attendance last night probably had him shaking his head at what he was watching unfold. Tubby believed in game preparation and being strong defensively. John could care less about either one. If there’s nothing that can be done, and we have to ride this out to 2028 or whenever then I’m going to note the period between 2009 and 2028 and the period of laziness and missed opportunities. We won a title in 1978, took us 18 years to win another one. We won in 2012 so I guess we are looking at second season that a new coach is here before we see another one. Just getting my bearings here so I don’t accidentally set my goals for Kentucky Basketball higher than they should be.
Want some cheese with that whine?

I would argue that Cal has done more with less than any coach in history.

Only 2 coaches in history have taken 3 schools to the FF.

The closet anyone else got to that was Sutton.

Cal is the only one that took a commuter school to the FF.

You can dig and dig and dig to find your bias confirmation.

Stop digging. Just get your hate on and own it.

Thanks for letting me know you need to be on ignore.

Your forgetting we are a young team! They are not robots!

What’s important is no other coach has got more players in the NBA than CCc. You need to understand what UK basketball is about! 😩
You sir are a loser. You’re either a troll or the dumbest mfer I’ve ever come across on here. Typical younger guy, you come with your built in excuse for everything.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot

See above. I’ve now met the dumbest mfer on here twice in one post. You probably have a trophy case full of participation 🏆 and ribbons.

Yep Brad is getting ready to be the first ever on ignore here!

Just me but I ignored a bunch recently. Before that I only had one person on ignore. Troublemakers and anyone spelling Cat with a K are auto ignored when/ if I notice them. Just over the top disrespectful...

• Love
Reactions: kywildcat41086

Did daddy sleep on your couch last night Erin?

X9BozkU.png

You are an idiot. Go somewhere other than here. You slurp Cowl’s crap. It time that anyone who cares about this program to shout out. Go somewhere else please you troll.

At this point I am convinced you are John himself.

You would look very foolish making that argument.

You sir are a loser. You’re either a troll or the dumbest mfer I’ve ever come across on here. Typical younger guy, you come with your built in excuse for everything.
Wildcat, I actually agree with you. My post were sarcastic and quotes from Cal. My point is I believe his ultimate goal is to get players to the nba and uk comes second. I wanted him gone years ago because of this. UK won’t win another title with Cal.

Wildcat, I actually agree with you. My post were sarcastic and quotes from Cal. My point is I believe his ultimate goal is to get players to the nba and uk comes second. I wanted him gone years ago because of this. UK won’t win another title with Cal.
My mistake. Apologies to you. I’m still on edge

Reactions: BBUK
He’s lucky he’s not a Football coach because every program worth their salt would can him the minute he blew their regular season and bowl games year after year with all that talent.

Reactions: BlueWhite21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT