ADVERTISEMENT

Is Arkansas the biggest Red Neck school in the country ?

Uncle Adolph

Junior
Aug 9, 2019
Musselman takes off his shirt and goes bare chested into the crowd every time they have a big win.
And now bringing Pitrino back after he had a well publicized affair with an intern and a motorcycle wreck with her.
The head FB Coach is already on the hot seat. I predict he is canned mid-season next year and they make Bobby head coach. Wooo Pig Soooey!

Musselman takes off his shirt and goes bare chested into the crowd every time they have a big win.
And now bringing Pitrino back after he had a well publicized affair with an intern and a motorcycle wreck with her.
The head FB Coach is already on the hot seat. I predict he is canned mid-season next year and they make Bobby head coach. Wooo Pig Soooey!
The toothpick was invented there, if it had been any other state it would have been called a teethpick.

I feel like every SEC school has a fair claim.
Vandy and Florida fans have always thought themselves different from the rest of the conference in that regard … even if only because of the higher academic status.

Vandy and Florida fans have always thought themselves different from the rest of the conference in that regard … even if only because of the higher academic status.
Yeah, just watch those gator chomps and you can see there’s no rednecks at Florida. Vandy, I’d rather be a redneck than a dork.
N

Reactions: UK90
Some of them Razorbacks will go hog wild!

FAT-NAKED-ARKANSAS-FAN.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT