ADVERTISEMENT

Best Actor?

Yes I seen it on the KSR board and brought the discussion here. Got a problem with that?

Hey if you’re a troll it’s one of the funniest accounts I’ve seen in a while. Like you’re oblivious to the fact that you’re taking from X or KSR. When you’re confronted it’s kind of like yea, I saw it there. Then off to do it again the next time.

Pretty good sht. “I’ve been told” smuggled in every 5th thread is my favorite.

UK90 probably needs a dentist visit after grinding his teeth at your post lol.

Not saying the best actor, but for sure underrated…go watch Billy Bob Thornton in Season 1 of Fargo. One of the great acting performances of all time. OP obviously with a great pick and a bunch of great names named already. Matthew McConaughey might be one that doesn’t get put with first tier, but man he’s good. Season 1 of True Detective anyone?

Yes I seen it on the KSR board and brought the discussion here. Got a problem with that?
Yes. Be original. Congrats on finally making it to sophomore status with your insane number of daily stolen threads/info and pilgrim humping. And this is basketball forum, take your best actor BS to the paddock.

Michael Caine and some character actor we don't know the name of

I've been a fan of character actors since I realized that Thomas Mitchell had been prominent in Gone w/ the Wind, Stagecoach, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, Only Angels Have Wings, and The Hunchback of Notre Dame. All in 1939. Even if you've only seen him in It's a Wonderful Life (Uncle Billy) you'd know him if you saw him.

Didn't see that one.

Helluva movie

maxresdefault.jpg

Heath Ledger’s been dead for almost two decades.
Just saw the thread, read the first replies, and gave my answer. Sorry I didn’t follow the rules 🙄.

That being said, one of my two answers did follow the rules… so just go with that one? Hardly seems worth the fuss…

Some good choices. I think it’s tough to argue with Christian Bale. Christoph Waltz is also exceptional but he’s more of a character actor than a lead. Tom Cruise is probably the best “movie star” and one of my favorite actors but I don’t think you could call him the best actor.

Maybe not best actress alive, but I really like Pollyanna McIntosh. She was Jaden on TWD. And Emma Watson on SNL? The one who plays the poster girl? And then you have Samantha Morton on TWD.

It’s hard to choose but mine has to be the trolls on here that make it seem like they are fans but are here to just stir 💩.

Some deserve a Grammy!

I see some Christian Bale responses. Bale is triggering for me. I really like him as an actor, and he is very good. But as Batman?? Nah, all the nah. I love the Nolan movies, but Bale was terrible casting. Both as Bats and as Bale. And no, the whisper growl wasn't Bale's decision. But watch those movies again, and ask yourself "do I really think Batman is a 5'2" mouth breather with a cold?". No. Bats is like 6'4" I think, built like a brick ish house, refined demeanor. Bruce Wayne is not a mouth breather. I simply cannot get past it. If you want those movies ruined for you, watch for it next time. Gawd awful. Bale is a better actor, but bad Batman. Ben Affleck is a very limited actor, but a way better Batman. And yes, Keaton was better than Bale.

He is good in everything.
He was the bass player in my high school band. Too damn ignorant to see his uniqueness, so we never got along. He used to do stuff with the Lexington Children's Theatre, but then he ran off to Chicago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT